Horrible 12 hours and still have to wait to find out...

oh wow thats excellent news now please rest and take it easy xxx

Wow, congrats!!!

So glad for you!!! Hope it all continues to go well!!! :happydance:

I can't believe it.......The baby is fine!! Strong heartbeat and measured 7-8 weeks. They do not know why I'm bleeding, there is no sign of it on the ultrasound. They've just told me to rest and they'll scan again in two weeks to put my mind at rest. I'm just shocked, I lost another few clumps of bright red blood just before I left to go to the hospital.

Thank you so much for all your support. I will definitely come on here again and keep you posted.

Good luck and best wishes to everyone x

:happydance::happydance::happydance::cloud9:

Thats fantastic. Has given me hope as I am in the same position although the bleeding has stopped now. I have a scan 1st thing tomorrow morning, hope I get the same outcome as you xxx

Fx'd for you pink bow, and congratulations Rutty - glad everything is ok x

Hiya, just read your post. So glad it all went well!! Make sure you get plenty of rest now and take it easy!!! Xx 

I can't believe it.......The baby is fine!! Strong heartbeat and measured 7-8 weeks. They do not know why I'm bleeding, there is no sign of it on the ultrasound. They've just told me to rest and they'll scan again in two weeks to put my mind at rest. I'm just shocked, I lost another few clumps of bright red blood just before I left to go to the hospital.

Thank you so much for all your support. I will definitely come on here again and keep you posted.

Good luck and best wishes to everyone x

There you go Rutty....it doesn't always mean bad news :hugs:

A reassuring story for all us girls who mysteriously bleed!

Just you now Narla83....good luck & keep us posted on your next scan :flower:

Brilliant news! so glad bubs is well :) hope the bleeding does settle and you can get on and enjoy the rest of your pregnancy! wish you a happy & healthy 9months xxx

Sorry to post this on here as I know this is meant to be a positive forum but thought I'd better update you.

After seeing my 'healthly' baby on the scan at 2pm yesterday, I lost him/her at aroung 9pm last night. After some of the worse pains I have ever felt, I went to A & E and had to wait 3 hours to be seen. I lost our baby whilst we were waiting.

As upset as I am, since the bleeding started as bad as it did, I was always expecting the worst. Therefore I'm glad it is now all over.

Best wishes to all of you, hopefully I'll be on here again soon x

Good luck for today, you're in the right place, I've got my finger's crossed for you. XXX

Good luck for today, you're in the right place, I've got my finger's crossed for you. XXX

Sorry didn't read up to the last page, I'm really sorry to hear of your news. Hope you start to feel better soon Xxxx

So sorry for your loss hun. You take care OK, Sending gentle hugs x x x

Omg, really sorry didn't read your reply.
So sorry for your loss :( Stay strong hun x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"