Horrible dream which I can't shake off!

loeylo

1DD, 1 pup, WTT#2
Reaction score
I had a dream last night that I was pregnant and we were both really excited, I was still working in my dream teaching job, and I was somehow in labour but trying to finish my shift, someone was checking how dilated I was between classes =/ so I text my boyfriend to come for me after work to go to have the baby he text back saying that we were over!
I feel really strange since having that dream, like it was some sort of premonition or something =(

Aww that sounds horrible! It was only a dream though and dreams sometimes show our worst fears, if it's playing on your mind can you talk to you're oh about it and he could put your mind at rest? :flower:

I tried that and he just laughed it off!
I guess I am maybe feeling a bit frustrated about our relationship at the moment (nothing major) and that is probably why!

I often have dreams where OH is doing things I don't approve of. For example, I once had a dream that he was hanging out with friends and I showed up to find him cheating on me with several women. I know that he would never do something like that, but it felt so real. I had to convince myself all day the next day that is was just a dream and he had done nothing wrong. Like callmedan mentioned, I think dreams like to play on our biggest fears.

Aww. Hope your ok.

I hate having dreams that seem so real. I had a horrible one a few weeks back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->