Horrible Dreams

shyfly

Reaction score
I lost my angel in July 2006. Ever since becoming pregnant with this new baby, I have horrible dreams of being told that my baby is dead. I wake up sweating and shaking all over. I know this boy is healthy so far and everything is on track so far but I can't stop myself from worrying.

First off :hugs:

I'm sorry to hear about your loss.

I'm a little different - I have deams that I'm in labor or have a little baby! Always thought it odd & never dared look up on myths of what it could mean.

May I ask how old your angel was as you appear a little worried over your bouncy lil boy - of course you don't have to answer :D

x

I had an appt. at 15 weeks 5 days and everything was fine. I went to my next appt. at 22 weeks and they couldn't find a heartbeat. I was sent for an emergancy ultrasound and then found out my little one died at 16 weeks 3 days and my body had already started absorbing the tissue. I then went to labor & delivery and they tried every medicine known to man to send me into labor and nothing worked. I had some more tests and they showed that there was only a small portion of tissue left so they scheduled a D & C and took the remaining tissue that way. Sounds kind of uncaring when I type my story, but believe me it has not gotten any easier to tell.

I am so sorry for your terrible loss, and its understandable the way u r feeling/dreams. Your little man is a thriving little baby and will be fine xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->