Horror Addicts :)

Im also into things that could possible happen!

Blair witch project
Texas chainsaw massacare
nightmare of elm street
paranormal activey

to name a few!

First horror was when i was 11 i watched nightmare on elm street and ran out the room after 5 minutes :haha:

After living at dans parents house a few months ago i havnt watched any it was terribly haunted they even moved partly because of it and whatever it was seems to have followed them . . .

human centipiede is horrific,it didnt scare me it deeply disturbed me and not in a good way! nothing good about it at all,its pointless and sickening.

REC (the original Spanish version) is one of the few scary films to ever actually scare me!

i havent seen the human centipede yet, i havent heard many good reviews on it tbh. meh.

I've never heard of human centipede..... am I missing out on something good here??

Personally i didn't think it was very good. Its just a gross out film, i prefer things with more story line and interesting characters. It isn't scary, just really gross!

human centipiede is horrific,it didnt scare me it deeply disturbed me and not in a good way! nothing good about it at all,its pointless and sickening.

It didnt bother me in the slightest. To be honest after seeing films like Last house on the left, I spit on your grave, Straw dogs and many more the list is endless. They were just as bad but in different way, its all about potrayl. The original last hosue on the left, left me in pieces I was very disturbed and actually cried at this, only horror I have ever cried at. I can watch it now but first few times, really gives you a chill

It didnt bother me in the slightest. To be honest after seeing films like Last house on the left, I spit on your grave, Straw dogs and many more the list is endless. They were just as bad but in different way, its all about potrayl. The original last hosue on the left, left me in pieces I was very disturbed and actually cried at this, only horror I have ever cried at. I can watch it now but first few times, really gives you a chill

OMG I cried at the original too!! It was VERY disturbing!! Haven't watched it again since!

OMG I cried at the original too!! It was VERY disturbing!! Haven't watched it again since!

I did like the remake, they did it very well and was impressed with it, but I do always prefer originals. doan don't get me wrong remakes are good and I like to see other peoples adaptions of them and what they can, take Halloween for example absolute classic and very redone by Rob Zombie with slight added extra's.

I really can't wait to see the remake of Straw dogs and also they are bringing a film out called Humpty Dumpty and looks quitecreepy but we shall see

I have the Last House on The Left ready to watch. Uh oh.
I can't handle horror or gore since i had Evelyn, the last one i watched was Insidious, which is mega scary to start with but gets shite at the end,
The start though, with the baby monitor and the guy in the babys room.. i couldn't sleep :|
The Hills have Eyes is probably the worst, everytime i see the weirdo in the caravan near the baby i think they went to far.

I can't handle horror or gore since i had Evelyn, the last one i watched was Insidious, which is mega scary to start with but gets shite at the end,
The start though, with the baby monitor and the guy in the babys room.. i couldn't sleep :|
The Hills have Eyes is probably the worst, everytime i see the weirdo in the caravan near the baby i think they went to far.

omg yes the baby monitor bit freaks me out.... I was a bit apprehensive bout using ours to start with lol!!!

Do you have the original or remake of Last house on the left to watch? If its the remake I highly recommend watching the original first. I think the hills have eyes were great more the original but redone the remake really well and no2, but no2 wasn't anything like the original one, and also hills have eyes were based on true facts/events

i have the last house on the left ready to watch. Uh oh.
I can't handle horror or gore since i had evelyn, the last one i watched was insidious, which is mega scary to start with but gets shite at the end,
the start though, with the baby monitor and the guy in the babys room.. I couldn't sleep :|
the hills have eyes is probably the worst, everytime i see the weirdo in the caravan near the baby i think they went to far.

do you have the original or remake of last house on the left to watch? If its the remake i highly recommend watching the original first. I think the hills have eyes were great more the original but redone the remake really well and no2, but no2 wasn't anything like the original one, and also hills have eyes were based on true facts/events

omg what?!

i have the last house on the left ready to watch. Uh oh.
I can't handle horror or gore since i had evelyn, the last one i watched was insidious, which is mega scary to start with but gets shite at the end,
the start though, with the baby monitor and the guy in the babys room.. I couldn't sleep :|
the hills have eyes is probably the worst, everytime i see the weirdo in the caravan near the baby i think they went to far.

do you have the original or remake of last house on the left to watch? If its the remake i highly recommend watching the original first. I think the hills have eyes were great more the original but redone the remake really well and no2, but no2 wasn't anything like the original one, and also hills have eyes were based on true facts/events

omg what?!

Only loosely based, same as last huse on the left, cradle will fall. Now the texas chainsaw massacre is a good one the original though again this is based on true events

Love 'The Hills Have Eyes'....very creepy. I watched 'The Descent' the other night - i hadn't bothered with this film as didn't have high expectations...even 20 minutes in was thinking it was quite bad acting and nothing happening...but then i was surprised at how scary it actually got...some good bits in it!!! :)

Love 'The Hills Have Eyes'....very creepy. I watched 'The Descent' the other night - i hadn't bothered with this film as didn't have high expectations...even 20 minutes in was thinking it was quite bad acting and nothing happening...but then i was surprised at how scary it actually got...some good bits in it!!! :)

Watch the descent 2, its the follow on and it really jumpy and good and has a few good twists aswel. Worth a watch definately :thumbup:

Heres some Trivia for you:-

Hills Have Eyes is based on the story of Alexander 'Sawney' Bean. He lived in the 15th or 16th Century in a Cave with his Wife & had lots of children & grandchildren, products of Incest. They are reportedly to have killed & eaten many people.

Texas Chainsaw Massacre is loosely based on Ed Gein (along with Pyscho & Silence of The Lambs). He killed & ate his victims as well use their skin to make lampshades & produced a womans skin suit.

Wolf Creek is based on two separate murderers that abducted & killed victims in the Australian outback in the 90s & 00s

Heres some Trivia for you:-

Hills Have Eyes is based on the story of Alexander 'Sawney' Bean. He lived in the 15th or 16th Century in a Cave with his Wife & had lots of children & grandchildren, products of Incest. They are reportedly to have killed & eaten many people.

Texas Chainsaw Massacre is loosely based on Ed Gein (along with Pyscho & Silence of The Lambs). He killed & ate his victims as well use their skin to make lampshades & produced a womans skin suit.

Wolf Creek is based on two separate murderers that abducted & killed victims in the Australian outback in the 90s & 00s

I read that yesterday regarding the hills have eyes. Also the same with Texaschainsaw massacre and physco.

Ted bundy is a true film, horrid to watch and hard to watch but very well done and explained and has quite a lot of the original news/police footage aswell

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->