Horror Addicts :)

I love horror films...hence my user name lol!! I like the current crop of French horror - Haute Tension, Frontieres, Martyrs, and L'Interieur...the last of which I watched when I was pregnant with my daughter last year!! BIG mistake, as it's about a woman who wants to claim (in a very bloody and brutal way) another woman's unborn child. It is intensely gory.

Don't forget as well as some really good horror films that everyone has suggested so far, there are also really frightening and classic tv programmes that are up there with the best of the movies, and many of these are available on google video or youtube. Try to check out the short Spanish film La Cabina...I guarantee you will never forget it!! Others include the short film The Last Exorcism (on youtube I think) and the Night Gallery series. Also Tales of the Unexpected did some fantastic disturbing episodes - the most notable being Flypaper!! Also on youtube!!

I love horror it never used to scare me at all but I jump loads now the only thing what gets me is when there are babies in the film it always frightens me more not bothered about kids but babies no!! Last good film I watched was insidious it was the soundtrack that made me jump though lol,

My favourite is zombies or aliens though,
Didn't think much of human centipede think it was just abit sick not scary and the acting was awful haha

Who's looking forward to paranormal activity 3?

I love horror it never used to scare me at all but I jump loads now the only thing what gets me is when there are babies in the film it always frightens me more not bothered about kids but babies no!! Last good film I watched was insidious it was the soundtrack that made me jump though lol,

My favourite is zombies or aliens though,
Didn't think much of human centipede think it was just abit sick not scary and the acting was awful haha

Who's looking forward to paranormal activity 3?

Can't wait for that, its going to be fab. But I hope it scares me. I love an adrenalin rush and especially these days after having my son I get extra scared and jumpy lol and never use to I could watch anything aslong as there was no dolls involved. Dolls freak me out

I'm looking forward to Paranormal Activity 3....mostly because it'll explain the others. I wasn't too fond of the second one.

i love horror films, especialy ones that could be real and i love ghost films...altho i do also love a good vampire film.

the entity scared the sh*t out of my sister as its based on a true story of a woman tormented by a ghost.

the scariest film ive ever seen was IT the killer clown hahahah i was only 5 at the time tho, i couldnt go near drains for years after that

Ahh, I love horror films. Really like foreign horror (well, foreign to me) like Japanese, Norwegian, etc. Dead Snow is one of my favorites.

Chris- near the end of Paranormal Activity 2, they kind of explained some of it... however I'm REALLY not a fan of any sort of horror movie that involves children, even though I thought the 2nd was 'better' than the 1st... I didn't like how the baby was involved *sniff*

Ok, I have a thriller to recommend which seariously disturbed me and I still can't watch now and its by Jack Ketchum and is called The girl next door, completely true story and thats what makes it so awful, I couldn't stomach watching it again and the other is a horror about a pregnant lady that I watched at the beggining of this pregnancy and wish I hadn't of done, this was called Inside 2007, absolutely awful and terrifying. Id say not to watch when pregnant, I couldn't watch it again. Heres the link for reviews on IMDB

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0856288/

"Them" was really scary! i freekin love horrors might go see paranmormal activity 3 tonight! watched the Rite last night with Antony Hopkins but wasnt scary at all :( watched inciduous the night before the first have of it was great! ending not so much

Well I decided to watch scream 3 a few nights ago and wish I hadn't of bothered! It was awful, why go and wreck a trilogy, No1 was great, 2 was good and 3 well not bad. They didn't have to make a number 4 its just rediculous who the killer is and the fact they are trying to do a remake init! You have to watch it to know what I mean but id also say don't waste 1 hour n 50mins of your time. Its pretty gorey, I give it that much but thats as far as it goes, even the actors/actresses seem pretty bored in this one. Anyone else seen it?

Well I decided to watch scream 3 a few nights ago and wish I hadn't of bothered! It was awful, why go and wreck a trilogy, No1 was great, 2 was good and 3 well not bad. They didn't have to make a number 4 its just rediculous who the killer is and the fact they are trying to do a remake init! You have to watch it to know what I mean but id also say don't waste 1 hour n 50mins of your time. Its pretty gorey, I give it that much but thats as far as it goes, even the actors/actresses seem pretty bored in this one. Anyone else seen it?

I've seen it. I watched it today, lol. I love it...but I don't watch Any of the Scream movies to be scared. I think they're all a bit silly and fun!

Saw Paranormal Activity 3 and wasn't really that impressed. I think I'm just tired of the story now

I've seen it. I watched it today, lol. I love it...but I don't watch Any of the Scream movies to be scared. I think they're all a bit silly and fun!

I cant watch any of the scream films anymore without thinking of Scary Movie just ripping the piss out of it!! I find them funny now, not scary. The most scary films I like are more low budget like Blair Witch scared the hell out of me when I first watched it about 14!!

Ok, I have a thriller to recommend which seariously disturbed me and I still can't watch now and its by Jack Ketchum and is called The girl next door, completely true story and thats what makes it so awful, I couldn't stomach watching it again and the other is a horror about a pregnant lady that I watched at the beggining of this pregnancy and wish I hadn't of done, this was called Inside 2007, absolutely awful and terrifying. Id say not to watch when pregnant, I couldn't watch it again. Heres the link for reviews on IMDB

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0856288/

Yip Inside/A L'Interieur is the one I watched when heavily pregnant with DD...it affected me quite badly and even now over a year later I find myself replaying few scenes in my head now I am pregnant again.

The Girl Next Door I think is based on the real story of Sylvia Likens who was horribly tortured by her guardian and other children from the neighbourhood. I haven't seen the movie but read the book by Ketchum. It is hard to fathom how people can be so evil.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->