hospital are reallly taking p##s now!! **UPDATE**

amylw1

my 3 boys in avatar. x
Reaction score
hi,

i am booked in for induction today, told to ring at 8am to sort info/what to do etc for them to tell me I HAVE GOT TO RING BACK AFTER 9am AS THERE ARE 3 OF US BOOKED FOR INDUCTION AND ONLY 1 BED!!! THEY ARE WAITING FOR THE DOCTOR TO DECIDE WHO GETS IT!!!

this is not a major problem apart from the fact my waters went 36hrs ago, my family and friends have had to alter plans to look after my children as i was meant to be being induced at weekend when they off work.

they reaaly do take the p**s!

Ah Amy, you poor thing :( I really hope that they sort this out and you get the bed. You've been waiting so long with that rubbish hospital.
Keep us updated on how you get on & big hugs x

i am soooo close to ringing local paper - the only thing stopping me is that MIL will find out i'm in labour and start causing loads of hassle ain.

i didnt sleep much last night cos of worry, i was induced with eldest and it was a total nightmare!

Hun surely even if you ring paper it wouldn't get printed that quick anyway for her to be able to interfere if you get me. That is appauling if they leave you, I guess if somebody has gone into labour on their own they cant help that but if they have booked 3 inductions then they should also follow through with it. 36 hrs is along time if your waters have gone so surely they cant leave you ? Thats just awful hun i feel for you i really do. They shouldn't be allowed to put pregnant ladies through this stress. I'd keep pestering em hun . Let us know what happens xx

just rang back at 9 like told and got ring back in 10mins! god i want to scream. i didnt think they were meant leave u over 24hrs ddue to infection.

I think its 48 hrs for the infection thing hun but i guess it depends where you are, as i've found out on this site area determines treatment its a joke hun.

I so hope they get you in , To say keep ringing back is just beyond words i'd most certainly be complaining.

:hugs: Hope you are ok x

This is terrible. I hope you'll get sorted out soon - I'd be sick with worry at this point.

i've had poor care/treatment all the way through as had loads of problems. its getting beyound a joke. there will be a letter of complaint going somewhere!

***UPDATE***

FINALLY got back hold of them after phone being engaged for 15mins and THEY HAVE SAID I GOT THE BED!!!

i'm off to the hospital. and i wont be leaving until blake is here!!!

WOOOOOOOOOP !! You go girl , So pleased for you!!!

We demand updates though hun lol :hugs: here's hoping everything goes smoothly from now for you & blake hunny xxxxx

Yay!!! Good luck Amy, thank god something is finally going to be done!

good luck hun, glad they finally got their ass into gear, it really is ridiculous to have left you so long after your waters broke in the first place. Look forward to seeing some pics after :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->