Hospital bag

heather91

Preggers with 2nd
Reaction score
I'm okay with what to pack, just wondering when I should pack it?! I asked my mom and she said I should already have it packed. Eek! x

well i still havnt done mine yet!! think im going to make a start this weekend tho:D
Do it when you want hun it cant hurt to get it prepared or just start picking things up as you go along!!

how bad am i i still havent got mine properly finished n i goin in 6 days lmao x

I would go with gettin it ready fully for 34 weeks hun. Especially if you are having a problem free pregnancy. Why would you need it any earlier??

I would go with gettin it ready fully for 34 weeks hun. Especially if you are having a problem free pregnancy. Why would you need it any earlier??

That's what I thought but my mom freaked me out! She's extremely organised though whereas I'm totally not. Thanks everyone x

When I had Jonah, I was all by myself and didn't really think about a hospital bag... at all! I knew I had to take stuff, but apart from a couple things in a plastic bag, I was stumped. Mom ended up going back to my apartment and grabbing things after baby was born, then bringing them back to me as and when I thought of something else useful. :blush: I'm going to be doing my homework this time, and be a liiiiiiittle more prepared! :laugh2:

I still havent packed mine!! I have thought about what to pack but that is about it!!

x

I'm okay with what to pack, just wondering when I should pack it?! I asked my mom and she said I should already have it packed. Eek! x

I think 24 weeks is a little early, unless you have had premature labours in the past?? Most mums pack theres around 34 weeks I think, thats when Ive packed mine before.

My tip is that its best to pack 2 bags, one for the labour and one for afterwards, that way you know where everything is and your not hunting for stuff.

Hope this helps. :happydance:

I've not even thought about my hospital bag yet!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->