Hospital bag

heather91

Preggers with 2nd
Reaction score
I'm okay with what to pack, just wondering when I should pack it?! I asked my mom and she said I should already have it packed. Eek! x

well i still havnt done mine yet!! think im going to make a start this weekend tho:D
Do it when you want hun it cant hurt to get it prepared or just start picking things up as you go along!!

how bad am i i still havent got mine properly finished n i goin in 6 days lmao x

I would go with gettin it ready fully for 34 weeks hun. Especially if you are having a problem free pregnancy. Why would you need it any earlier??

I would go with gettin it ready fully for 34 weeks hun. Especially if you are having a problem free pregnancy. Why would you need it any earlier??

That's what I thought but my mom freaked me out! She's extremely organised though whereas I'm totally not. Thanks everyone x

When I had Jonah, I was all by myself and didn't really think about a hospital bag... at all! I knew I had to take stuff, but apart from a couple things in a plastic bag, I was stumped. Mom ended up going back to my apartment and grabbing things after baby was born, then bringing them back to me as and when I thought of something else useful. :blush: I'm going to be doing my homework this time, and be a liiiiiiittle more prepared! :laugh2:

I still havent packed mine!! I have thought about what to pack but that is about it!!

x

I'm okay with what to pack, just wondering when I should pack it?! I asked my mom and she said I should already have it packed. Eek! x

I think 24 weeks is a little early, unless you have had premature labours in the past?? Most mums pack theres around 34 weeks I think, thats when Ive packed mine before.

My tip is that its best to pack 2 bags, one for the labour and one for afterwards, that way you know where everything is and your not hunting for stuff.

Hope this helps. :happydance:

I've not even thought about my hospital bag yet!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->