Hospital Bag

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
Just wondered girls what you had in your hospital bags - or having for those buying?

Will probably get bits along the way ...

x

wow your thinking ahead lol

i normaly chuck things in last min lol

x

So so just wondered if there would be anything I could pick up along the way. Will be heading to Chester at some point but will only do it once so whist I'm there an all that lol Here is CRAP!

for you

nighties
dressing gown
slippers
pillow
some snacks for oh
a hot water bottle
camera
toiletries
mobile phone
underwear (more than you need)
brestpads
maternity pads
nusing bras (if your BF)

for baby
2 or 3 babygrows
2 or 3 bodyvests
hat
mittons
booties
nappies

wrexham aint so bad! i was there saturday at sainsburys :)

Anyone use these disposables knickers? Ar ethey uncomfy :rofl: are they paper? :rofl:

lol i didnt!!!!

i had some but didnt use them in the end pmsl

wrexham aint so bad! i was there saturday at sainsburys :)
For maternity & baby it is.

NONE of the shops do maternity clothes ... not even NEXT! an theres two small baby shops and one of them we couldn't even find. Then you have the super markets (ASDA & TESCO) not that great at all tbh! Its not like you can have a nice day shopping in Tesco lets be honest lol So will be shooting to Chester :D

i took my housecoat n was a waste of space! nvr used it, jst took a zip up which was better, an i used the disposable kincks, were comfy :D

I have disposibles!

And pack more than 3 baby rows hun ... maddie went thru bloomin loads cause she kept pooing!!!

For you ....

HUGE nighties or T-shrts whilst in labour and maternity pads!
Boots are fabby, you can get a free mag in there with a list in it and you just go round and collect everything off the shelves!

i reccomend there pads .... you can get them in ultra thin so you don't feel like you got a house brick in your pants!

xxx

i had more baby grows brought to the hospital for me by colin but the hosp also had ones you could use.

LMFAO your hospital nicer than ours then terrie lol

xxx

pmsl... they had everything at my hospital, nappies, baby clothes, bottles (i was BF) mittons etc

what they didnt have was
lightbulbs
bedding
and showers that worked

oh well! at least rhys was comfy!

i wasnt in there long anyway!

in scbu they had everythin, but on main ward they had cotton wool an a top n tail thts bout it lol

I got bollocked for using wipes ...

Told her to sod off lol

xxx

so did i!

I said 'why the fuck did they put them in my bounty bag then!'

depends on the babys skin i guess, i used wipes on Charlie and she came out in a rash, had to wait untill she was 4 weeks old untill i could use them, but on the boys they were ok for me to use wipes right away, so much easier then cotton wool and water, i didnt bother with the top and tail bowl thing either on the boys, leanrt after Charlie lol

x

i nvr used wipes 2 begin with, i used cotton wool n water

Wobbs I aint hijacking ur thread, just a wee q...

Right ladies, heres my blonde moment...

disposable knickers...can u put a maternity pad in them, as I bled really bad after madam, seeped through onto the sheets and everything. I was embarassed. Gave my mum my underwear to take home and wash as Dale hates blood!ha

thats the part im dreading again is 1: The stitches 2: the bleeding

:hissy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->