Hospital Bags

Hey due date buddy!!!! lol your hair looks fab - love the fringe. I'm thinking about packing this week, was going to do it this weekend but was soooo busy! Don't think it's too early, I love being organised then I can forget about it until I need it! lol x x

Still got to buy the things for my bag!! I'm hoping for a home birth but will pack a bag so that i know where everything is and just incase i have to go into hospital.

Hey due date buddy!!!! lol your hair looks fab - love the fringe. I'm thinking about packing this week, was going to do it this weekend but was soooo busy! Don't think it's too early, I love being organised then I can forget about it until I need it! lol x x

Hey you! Thanks :D

Oh good, so it's not just me getting ahead of themselves :rofl: I'd rather be prepared, than not. That's my theory.

I was v.naughty and done mine at around 37 weeks but I'd suggest a bit earlier

I still haven't done mine, although think i generally have most things for it now, it's just the whole doing it. I had a mad freakout a few days ago, and the girls on here calmed me down, making sure i looked at things in perspective and packed the essentials, the rest i'd cope without!!!

Loving the new hair do and fringe hun

I've already packed mine, although there are a few bits and pieces left to put in.

I finally packed both bags yesterday (mine and LO's). My hubby has been on at me to do it for a while now. I think I'll probably end up unpacking and repacking about a thousand times yet, but at least I've made a start!

I started stocking up for my hossie bag at about 30 weeks, and had it packed by about 33 weeks. I think it's good to be prepared - just in case!

Im going to start in a couple of weeks i think and have it finished for about 35 weeks !!

I know i will just keep messing with it if i do it to soon !! :dohh:

im going to start thinking about mine from now, am planing on a home birth so am doing a bag for home so that i know exactly where everything is because in my last labour i went to into myself to communicate with anyone. also ill be doing an emergency hospital bag should i need to transfer.

I did mine at around 30 weeks but finished last week. x

The earlier you pack, the better I reckon then you're covered for all eventualities. Nobody knows if they may go into early labour so be a Girl Guide and be prepared.

Also gives you chance to add things and change your mind etc. I will be starting to pack a small bag soon as I have a history of prem-labour and don't wanna be stuck in hospital with no stuff and have to rely on hubby to be able to find it all:dohh:....bloody useless:rofl:

I'm Starting Buying Bits-N-Bobs For My Bag Soon. But I'll Only Be Putting Them In My Bag In A Few Week's. I'll Do Babies Bag B4 Mine. Cause She Doesn't Need Much In It.

Ps.Love The Hair Do Too. Look's Great On You. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->