hospital/going home outfits

babyhussey

Reaction score
hi ladies can all you on team pink show me your going home outfits please.

what are you all packing for for your LO.

am so confused.

I've packed just nice girly vests and sleepsuits to wear to begin with then a nicer sleepsuit & cardigan from Next to come home in

We'll be buying a special sleepsuit for my LO this time. I made the mistake of buying an outfit for my DD last summer but I decided to take her home in a romper because her newborn stuff was too big, she was so sleepy and it was a shame to disturb her to change her, and the waistband might have rubbed on her cord stump.

we were team yellow so we had a cream romper suit with a pair of pink booties and a pair of blue. she was tiny when she was born and nothing seemed to fit but it just had to do to take her home in. this time round i have a white sleepsuit that says 'born in 2011' think it is from next. will get some pink and blue booties again and maybe a pink and blue hat x

I'm just taking baby home in a little babygrow and cardigan.There's not going to be anyone here when I get home,just dh and my other children so no need to have her all dolled up!!
I will probably put her in a wee dress when we're having visitors.
A babygrow is just the comfiest thing for a newborn.

I'm just taking vests and sleepsuits with me to hospital and will keep a pretty one for coming home in.

I have my eye on a gorgeous little all in one from mama's and papa's...it says "50% mama 50% papa" on the front, and has a little matching hat. It's in a neutral colour, but I've bought her a gorgeous pink blanket for coming home too.

Failing that, my mum has bought us a little sleepsuit which has little bear ears on the hood and a bear tail on the back and it says "Baby Bear" on the front...me and my OH have called each other baby bear for years, so now our little baby bear will take that title lol xx

I have my eye on a gorgeous little all in one from mama's and papa's...it says "50% mama 50% papa" on the front, and has a little matching hat. It's in a neutral colour, but I've bought her a gorgeous pink blanket for coming home too.

Failing that, my mum has bought us a little sleepsuit which has little bear ears on the hood and a bear tail on the back and it says "Baby Bear" on the front...me and my OH have called each other baby bear for years, so now our little baby bear will take that title lol xx

how sweet xx

we were team yellow so we had a cream romper suit with a pair of pink booties and a pair of blue. she was tiny when she was born and nothing seemed to fit but it just had to do to take her home in. this time round i have a white sleepsuit that says 'born in 2011' think it is from next. will get some pink and blue booties again and maybe a pink and blue hat x

thats what i have choose aswell, heres the link to it,xx

https://www.next.co.uk/shopping/boy...rt=24#471-206&bct="Baby Sleepsuits"

Lynsey, that's gorgeous! How many outfits should you take to the hospital? & I keep seeing stuff about scratch mits.. What are they?! Sorry clueless 1st timer here!

Since I'm not sure how little this one will be (all my others preemie clothes were still to big) I will be bringing a preemie outfit and a newborn outfit. Maybe short sleeve and long sleeve being that I'm not sure exactly what the weather will be like when I leave the hospital that day either. So I'll have a selection to choose from :) Plus I'll have to pick out an outfit for her hospital pictures as we always purchase those before we leave the hospital :thumbup: I'll post a picture later once I go through her clothes :)

DSC_0320.JPG

She'll wear this, with little white infant tights and a white onesie underneath (for purposes of sleeves). It has little panties that match the blue polkadot material, and it has a ribbon tie around the waist so that you can fit it better. I also have a little white jacket for her. :)

Etoille-very cute :) But my babies would swim in that :rofl:

Yeah, It's a lot smaller than it looks though, My DD was 7lbs 6.8oz, so I assume that her sister will be at least the same, or a bit bigger. If the dress fits she will wear it the entire 5 minute car ride back to the house. lol If not I have alternatives. But SHHHH! Don't tell DH that cause I am so not done buying cute things yet! :)

Ok so unless I get something from someone or I spot something truly adorable...this will be our baby girls going home clothes.
This will be our preemie selection (onesie, pants and sweater if needed that way we are covered for all kinds of weather)
https://i1033.photobucket.com/albums/a419/mandapanda58/P3301237.jpg

This is her NB outfit (if she's bigger) again onesie, pants and sweater if needed depending on weather.
https://i1033.photobucket.com/albums/a419/mandapanda58/P3301236.jpg

I will have some booties picked out too before then :) Oh and she will also have one of her cute headbands on with a flower clip :thumbup:

I'm bringing 2 sleepsuits, matching hats and headbands, scratch mitts and receiving blankets. Her "coming home" outfit is a premie onesie and pants set with matching socks, hat and receiving blanket. It's pink and brown polka dot with a bunny and says "Snuggle Bunny" on it. :)

Attachments

• outfit.jpg
    outfit.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 3
I just want something cute and soft to take baby home in, so I think I will be going for my matching cherry outfit!
https://i892.photobucket.com/albums/ac126/Jessicaroe1/IMG_3770.jpg

Lynsay, our little one is called baby bear... Where did your mum get the outfit from, do you know?

we have this its so cute xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"