Hospital pacifiers

Kiwiberry

Mommy to 3 beautiful girls & 2 adorable boys!
Reaction score
My baby came home December 23rd. I have noticed she loves her binkies. Which is not an issue except she will only use the orange hospital one. I have tried many times to transition her to the regular ones but she just won't take. My fear is that it will get lost or worn out and she wont have it anymore. Does anyone have any suggestions on a similar paci I can buy or how to transition her?

Hi! If it's the same pacifier they used in our NICU, then you can get it on Amazon. It's also the pacifier attached to Wubbanubs, which are AMAZING. :)

Thanks for the reply! Here is pictures of the paci so you can tell me if it's the same.

Also what is the name of the ones you can buy on amazon?

https://i.imgur.com/gSPaO8W.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/YLABRcX.jpg

That looks like some pacifiers we have called Gum Drops. I can't remember where we bought them, but I'm sure you could order them online. : )

Thank yiu!! I am going to go look them up right now!

Lol justplay, your little one's pic in the blue bib just made my day!! So pouty and cute!

My son loved his too. You can buy them off amazon, or at least could when I needed them. Or pick one up at the hospital if you need a spare. My son actually weaned off his dummy at 2m when I introduced a blanket instead.

My lo has those too I get them from amazon they're gumdrop ones. He also loves his wubbanub :)

The hospital will give you a couple of spares if you ask them and can't find them online. Rio self weaned off his dummy at around 2 months but only ever took to the small ones too x

Thanks ladies!

I went ahead and ordered two gumdrop and two jollypop.

Just noticed your daughters birthday, it's the same as my daughter who was also born early, but at 32 weeks. She's 13 now and you wouldn't guess to look at her now that she started off so small :) xx

Just noticed your daughters birthday, it's the same as my daughter who was also born early, but at 32 weeks. She's 13 now and you wouldn't guess to look at her now that she started off so small :) xx

That's so awesome that shes doing so well!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->