Hospital Today ...

Imi

Reaction score
Went in and saw my chest consultant ...

My peak flow in her words is "awful" not impressed, told me to come back in two weeks and if there is no improvement its a stay in for me ...

so my Consultant Wants me to stay in for my SPD and The chest consultant does for my chest :dohh: Give me a break!!

Cant give me anymore mediaction outside of the hospital so im kinda gutted as there is no other road to go down appart from admission, TBH i have ben puffing alot but im trying to ignore it, she thinks she gonna see me again before my next appointment (theres confidence for you!)

She said she's hoping to get another 10weeks out of me but were not going to push it :wacko: jesus and i thought i was fine lol!!
We will be discussing whats to happen further in 2 wks time

So for me ita a case of Just keep popping the pills and taking these 5 inhalers, and if i have more attacks to go back in ....

Just want a normal PG :hissy:

:hugs: Awe Imi, It will all be worth it in the end. :hugs:

Aww :hugs:

I have asthma hun and it is horrendous during pregnancy. Poor you xx

Hi Poor you Hun

Call me thick here but why would they admit you for SPD? I aint being pedantic just curious hun. Never heard of that before.

Hope you feel better soon

bex

I think its a combination of all things rather than just te SPD alone

:D

Hi Poor you Hun

Call me thick here but why would they admit you for SPD? I aint being pedantic just curious hun. Never heard of that before.

Hope you feel better soon

bex

It's because its the only way they can make Imi have rest she needs!

The way she explained it to me is because theres a couple of things together like her breathing.

Tam was crippled with SPD for months & wasn't admitted :D

The way she explained it to me is because theres a couple of things together like her breathing.

Tam was crippled with SPD for months & wasn't admitted :D

For her asthma she needs to go onto a Nebuliser and you can only do that in her condition in hospital so they can monitor the baby's reaction to the medication.

Ah see thats what I meant by a couple of things rather than one.

Aw Imi. Poor you. You must be feeling crap. :hugs:

Shes away camping until next Sunday lol Silly woman :lol:

She must be mad! I wouldn't go camping if you paid me!! :lol:

Came back cause i feel shit, weather was shit maddie got aq cold and my back killing me!

They want to admit me for nebulizer treatment and i have SPD along with siatica ... and they say im not resting enough (BP all over the shop)

My joints are so inflaimed i can't have physio as it will only agrevate more, its one thing on top of another which is making each prob worse ...

Can't win!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gonzalo123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"