Hot hot hot!!!!

jw1555

Reaction score
I am so hot all the time! I feel like it's summer! Last night I couldn't sleep because it was so hot, I ended up getting up at 2 am to search for my fan. Poor hubby was shivering and I was sweating! He also says I feel like a little radiator when he is near me, I hope my body starts to cool down soon!

I'm the same exact way. I usually have to have my fan on and my window up just alil bit lol. I'm always hot esp at night lol.

Snap! I'm driving hubby mad with having the windows open so wide!

This is me all the way. It is in the 20's at night where im from and I sleep with the window open and no covers. Ive always been really warm. Dh cant cuddle with me in the summer because he says im like a human heating blanket.

ha ha! Glad to hear im not alone! honestly i feel like im in the middle of Dubai not rainy England! :wacko:

Lol! I usually lay on the side closest to the wall so I can lay against the wall. The wall is so cool. And it cools me down almost instantly. But now I cant crawl out of bed i have to ROLL out so made dh switch sides, lol so no wall for me!

Ugh! I normally run hot anyway, and sleeping in the same room as OH is getting impossible. He's insisting on running a space heater on full blast (When the temp inside the house is in the high 60's). So I'm in a constant state of boiling misery. I've even been opting to sleep on the sofa with my box fan (or trying to sleep, it's not very comfortable) because I can't stand the heat. So I definitely feel your pain! I'm just wondering what I'm going to do when the sofa becomes too impossible (because he's not willing to lower the heat or give me the bed). Dreading the entire winter. Envious of you ladies and your open windows! lol

Ugh! I normally run hot anyway, and sleeping in the same room as OH is getting impossible. He's insisting on running a space heater on full blast (When the temp inside the house is in the high 60's). So I'm in a constant state of boiling misery. I've even been opting to sleep on the sofa with my box fan (or trying to sleep, it's not very comfortable) because I can't stand the heat. So I definitely feel your pain! I'm just wondering what I'm going to do when the sofa becomes too impossible (because he's not willing to lower the heat or give me the bed). Dreading the entire winter. Envious of you ladies and your open windows! lol

You should tell dh to try it your way one night and sleep with the window open andbhe can cuddle up to you to keep warm. Thats what I make dh do. Lol we are certainly hot enough to keep them plenty warm.

Me too! Absolutely roasting and it's got a lot colder here recently. I am so sweaty when I wake up....have had a couple of "oh, have my waters gone?" moments only to realise it's just because I've been so hot in the night. Yuck!

I'm so glad I found this thread, I'm 27 weeks and this week thought I was coming down with the flu or something as I've been so hot! I'm glad it's completely norma!

For some odd reason our apartment gets extremely warm at night, it's worse during the summer time, and this was even before I became pregnant. Now it's unbearable. I slept an hour last night because of how uncomfortable I was. I pretty much sleep in shorts and a tank, and don't have any covers on me until about 6 am, which is when OH is out of bed and on his way to work. Yet another thing I'm ready to be over with.

Lol! I usually lay on the side closest to the wall so I can lay against the wall. The wall is so cool. And it cools me down almost instantly. But now I cant crawl out of bed i have to ROLL out so made dh switch sides, lol so no wall for me!

I also sleep up against the wall. Used to cool me down almost instantly but lately it hasn't been working, and omg, getting out of bed now is a chore. I won't switch with OH though because I'm most comfortable on that side of the bed. Weird I know.

Thanks ladies some of these have given me a giggle! I've got the windows wide open and the fan blowing on me as we speak!!.... Still hot!!!:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->