How accurate is gut feeling in your experience?

emyandpotato

Reaction score
Just thought it'd be interesting to find out how often gut instinct is correct with regards to gender.

Completely accurate for me! I knew from the beginning I was carrying a girl (and had baby girl dreams in the first trimester). :)

I would have bet that this was a boy..i couldn't be more sure, right from conception i was convinced and....it it 100% a girl.
I'd say like every other predictor there is a 50% chance lol!

I was completely wrong with my gut feeling that I was having a boy!

With my DS, hands down knew we were having a boy, with this one, thought we were having an other boy, but nope, she is ALL girl :)

My gut feeling has been right for both of my babies :flower:

I knew I was having a boy right from the moment I got my BFP.

Um...

With my first I just knew I was having a girl from the moment I got my bfp. I always envisaged that my firstborn would be a girl.

My second pregnancy it followed the same pattern as my first so I just knew she was a girl too.

My third pregnancy I knew it would be a girl because I was hoping for a boy again symptoms were the same.

My 4th baby I knew he was going to be a boy and started buying boys clothes before I found out as I just knew he was a boy.

My 5th I didn't have any incline at all I really didn't know either way but hoped for a girl. He was a boy.

This one I'm 95% sure its a girl symptoms have been similar to my girl pregnancies but not as severe. Even if I try to convince myself its a boy every ounce of my being says no its a girl. I'll find out in 4 weeks. x

I knew with both of my pregnancies....my second one the feeling was not as strong but sure enough another boy!

Gut feeling was a girl with first, and she was. My subconscious told me, and I found myself looking at girly things from 12 weeks.

This time I thought a boy, but as my pregnancy progresses, I'm aiming towards a girl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->