How accurate is this for growth?

sorry hun hope my mistake hasnt worried you too much. like i say you are within the normal limits so i wouldnt be worried because if it was way out she would of refered you for a scan. if you are still worried phone her tomorrow and have a chat :flower::flower:

As far as I know this isn't really an accurate way to see how big the baby is, just to make sure your uterus is growing. The position of the baby/amount of fluid can have a huge impact on the measurment. i think they want to just see a continuious growth pattern. I really dont think fundal height measurments determine a large/small baby since so many factors can mess up the measurment.

Thanks all. I'm sure we get to know too much these days and it just makes us worry even more. Pregnancy paranoia :dohh:

sorry hun hope my mistake hasnt worried you too much. like i say you are within the normal limits so i wouldnt be worried because if it was way out she would of refered you for a scan. if you are still worried phone her tomorrow and have a chat :flower::flower:

Don't worry honey you didn't upset me more :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->