How am I supposed to feel?

Ash xxx

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I'm six weeks pregnant but its so strange cause I don't feel pregnant at all. Apart from bloating and occasional cramps, I feel normal. How am I supposed to feel????

There isn´t really any way you´re "supposed" to feel. Some people have loads of symptoms, some don´t. When I was pregnant last time I didn´t have any symptoms apart from period like pains and sore boobs

Everyone is different. I know someone whos pregnant and doesn't feel at all different, apart from weeing more than usual. Im sure you wil get more cravings/symptoms as the weeks go by.

I was the same - I didn´t feel pregnant at all. Once you´ve been for your first big scan though and seen your bean doing somersaults, then you´ll def feel pregnant!!

hmmm, try this again.... comp froze I think.

There really isn't a "way" to feel. Everyone has different symptoms at different times. The whole thing is a very individual experience.

I'm the same as you, more or less.. except for the sore boobs, weeing a bit more and some constipation ,sorry :) there's nothing that says im pregnant and its driving me crazy!! i have longed and tried for this baby so much and now that i am pregnant it seems like its a 100 lightyears away before it will be real. ... you can probably tell from this im the impatient type :)

i count days and weeks until i do not have to worry about miscarriage so much and when i can tell everybody.. at the moment its like, im pregnant but (nearly) no one knows so its a bit like im a fraud :(

still, i try to tell myself i should be happy i dont feel like death warmed over and that in the not so distant future i'll look back at these days as the easy ones!
im six weeks as well, by the way, my due date (so far) is Sept. 11th. Anybody else?

Don't worry. Some people feel normal all the way through their pregnancies. You may get more symptoms a bit later on. 6 weeks is still very early days.

ull hate ppl telling u this, but feeling normal is actually quite nice for a while because if you do happen to be one of us unfortunate folk with morning sickness you will be wishing u felt normal lol

i started feeling sick at 6 weeks and its only just improving but i still dont really feel like a pregnant woman- maybe its a mind set, i never had sore boobs or pee constantly but i did have other things
when baby moves then i think u can really say you feel preggers

Omi,
I also had sore boobs, but I think thats gone now. I'm due the 16th of September and it just seems ages away. I think that once a couple of months have passed I will feel more pregnant, I just can't wait to get my bump, then I think it will be all bit more real. I hope it will the same for you.

:hi: some women don't know they are pregnant for a few months cos they don't have any symptoms. I bet you'll start feeling it soon though :hugs: what part of Ireland are you from?

hi, I'm 11 weeks and I don't feel any different...apart from sore big boobs and hunger pangs 2-3 hours after eating!! As I see it tho...cherish it while u can cos I ain't looking forward to constant aches and pains and feeling like I've transformed into something resembling a small whale! lol Either way you'll be fine...it's still early days...just enjoy it while u can honey xx

A small whale, that sounds like loads of fun. lol Maybe then, I'll believe I'm pregnant.

Hi there please try not to worry about the lack of symptoms you are having i had none until way after my BFP with all 3 pregnancys they all ended with bouncy healthy babies too many people symptom spot and drive themselves crazy i have almost become one of them but talked myself out of them as i never had any before enjoy not getting symptoms early on you are lucky.

Yeah I guess I am lucky. thing is, I know everyones different but my mam has 5 kids and she had f*** all symptoms until her last pregnancy. But i'd say that was more to do with her being a bit older, she was 24 when she had me and they had my little brother Evan when she was 43. Evan's only 3 and a half now, it'll be so weird cause he'll be an uncle at age 4.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->