How am I supposed to hide pregnancy with this all day MS

misscyn

Reaction score
So I had a mmc back in March. Everyone knew I was pregnant at the time, including my corworkers. I swore to myself that if I got pregnant again I wouldn't tell a soul (except for OH). I mean I had colleagues congratulating me on my pregnancy 2 weeks after my mc.
I fell pregnant again in June and I am now almost 9 weeks. I've had to tell quite a few people because I'm basically sick morning to night. There's no way I can work 5 days a week in this condition, so I was forced to tell my boss and a close colleague. I flew back to my hometown this week to spend some relax time at my parents' with DD. So obviously my parents know, and my extended family know we are in town and will be wanting to visit us. So now I'm thinking I'm going to have to tell them too.

Anyway sorry, I'm basically just venting. I just think it's unfair that I have to get so sick. A few friends of mine are also pregnant right now, and they're basically just floating around in glowing happiness. Meanwhile I'm so miserable I just want to stay in bed all day and not talk to anyone. Plus I still have this constant fear of a mmc at the back of my mind. Aargh.

So I had a mmc back in March. Everyone knew I was pregnant at the time, including my corworkers. I swore to myself that if I got pregnant again I wouldn't tell a soul (except for OH). I mean I had colleagues congratulating me on my pregnancy 2 weeks after my mc.
I fell pregnant again in June and I am now almost 9 weeks. I've had to tell quite a few people because I'm basically sick morning to night. There's no way I can work 5 days a week in this condition, so I was forced to tell my boss and a close colleague. I flew back to my hometown this week to spend some relax time at my parents' with DD. So obviously my parents know, and my extended family know we are in town and will be wanting to visit us. So now I'm thinking I'm going to have to tell them too.

Anyway sorry, I'm basically just venting. I just think it's unfair that I have to get so sick. A few friends of mine are also pregnant right now, and they're basically just floating around in glowing happiness. Meanwhile I'm so miserable I just want to stay in bed all day and not talk to anyone. Plus I still have this constant fear of a mmc at the back of my mind. Aargh.

I'm so similar I could have written this! I've had to tell my boss as I couldn't work for more than 2 hours without heading out the back to be sick. I also had a mc in March and everyone knew. It was awful. I was 4w. I'm currently 8w 3d. My OH knows and my boss but that's all. I feel awful and my stomach is huge. It's becoming impossible to hide it every day. I think people are probably talking behind my back and assuming I'm pg. I have to laugh really as when I tell everyone, they will piece everything together. I live in such a small village. I have a drs appointment this afternoon and I know someone will mention to my mum I was up there. I'm running out of excuses! Sorry for the essay but I could really really relate to this thread!! X

I had a loss at 12 weeks and then one at 21 weeks. Everyone knew and had seen the scan pics etc. Oh wants to keep it quiet til 20 weeks but I'm feeling so awful already and I'm only 5ft 1 and this is my 5th pregnancy so I don't think I'll be able to blame it on cakes for that long!!

Thanks for your input ladies. Yeah it isn't easy after a loss. It never even occured to me to keep my pregnancy a secret..until my mmc. It was so awkward having everyone know. Especially at work. One girl (who was pregnant at the time) even started to cry when I told her. Anyway for now I'm happy with telling as few people as possible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->