How are the indents these days?

stuckinoki

2 Sticks A Butter Ya'll
Reaction score
I am 99% sure this is an indent but my god. I can see it in person better than on camera and it’s wild.

Violet is 11 months old now and my partner had a vasectomy over the summer. So if anyone would like to chime in and tell me there’s no color that would be super lol

F9F893A1-E434-460B-8CA9-9A337955E5D8.jpeg DDD2AE11-953A-4AC1-A409-91515E38D53A.jpeg

Probably not what you want to hear, but looks BFP to me!

In my personal experience, I saw that exact line month after month, it was definitely indents for me. With that said my tests were convincing enough the next fmu to call bfp. I’d say test again in a couple of days, but given your partner had a vasectomy as well, probably an ugly frer indent :hugs:

Is it pink? Can see the line but not the colour on my phone.

I don't see color either. What is the % that the vasectomy failed? Did he get checked after the procedure? I don't know much about it.

Af started like 10 minutes after I posted this and the line faded to almost nothing as it dried so I am breathing a sigh of relief (and asking partner to go get his count checked )

Glad you got the results you wanted.

Af started like 10 minutes after I posted this and the line faded to almost nothing as it dried so I am breathing a sigh of relief (and asking partner to go get his count checked )

Thank goodness. So glad you got the outcome you wanted, that must have been a shock when you saw a line! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->