How are you all getting on....

I don't really know what I want. I feel upset if I think that one of my mini travellers hasn't made it, so in that way I'd like two. Plus we'd start and finish our family just like that in one go which would be incredibly lucky.

But equally, I know how difficult that would make things for us to cope with afterwards and how worrying the pregnancy will be for us. Not double trouble, but trouble squared!

Either way, I'm sure on the day I'll just be over the moon to see any heart beat on that screen. I can't wait!

Oh babe, you will be ecstatic either way..........you have been thru so much, nothing else will matter, we all cope when we have to!

Good Luck again babe! x

all the best for friday honey, let us know asap how it goes, got everything crossed for you...bxox

Good Luck Friday I really hope you get a good clear picture of bubbas.

Charm X

i went to the docs 2day to get it confirmd i aslo got booked in to see a midwife next friday

thats great loop, i cant believe how quickly you guys get to see your midwives....i havent seen anyone apart from a two minute scan at 6 weeks to check for heart beat....my first appointment with midwife is 28th november, feels like ages away....bxox

hi girls i have a scan tomorro bc i have been bleeding and having cramps :cry:

oh honey, get your feet up and try and rest....easier said than done i know...all the best for tomorrow and big skip loads of babyglue to you honey...bxox :hugs:

loop said:
i went to the docs 2day to get it confirmd i aslo got booked in to see a midwife next friday

Excellent babe!!...x

I so hope everything is ok, pls god let there be a heartbeat tomorro. Im trying my best to be positive.

Hope everything went ok for you :hugs:

Hi everyone scan went great saw the heartbeat and it wriggling around no problems nurse said that it was old blood maybe from last af or implantion of the placenta.

Oh babe, that is great news.....I am so pleased for you :happydance: :dance: :happydance:

Now enjoy your pregnancy babe but take it bloody easy!! :wink: :hugs: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"