How are you all getting on....

Tam

Mum of 2 - PG with No.3
Reaction score
I have not been about to catch up 100%, so was wondering how you are all doing.......what high and lows are you having and any appoinmtments attended or pending?

Take care all and I hope you are all well! :hugs: x

LOL Noooo

Theres

BB
MrsE (Charm)
Muffin
Helen
Mum2boys
Ukbagpuss
Spunky
April
Sophie29
*saulino*
You

I'm here :lol:

Nothing to report though all fine and dandy

Charm X

Ooo an Loop as of 5 minutes ago! lol

same old for me honeys, still throwing up and signed off for another fortnight, losing weight now too...but alls good, boobs still growing so i must be doing ok...babyglue/babydust to all on here too...bxox

Cant wait to get morning sickness, LOL at least id feel pregnant then.

beatlesbaby66 said:
same old for me honeys, still throwing up and signed off for another fortnight, losing weight now too...but alls good, boobs still growing so i must be doing ok...babyglue/babydust to all on here too...bxox

I only have ickle boobies but they're really starting to grow now WooHoo :happydance: :oops:

i swear i am going to need scaffholding shortly, its getting ridiculous, haha, oh isnt complaining though...lol :oops: :roll:

beatlesbaby66 said:
i swear i am going to need scaffholding shortly, its getting ridiculous, haha, oh isnt complaining though...lol :oops: :roll:

I bet he isn't :rofl:

:lol: :lol: Glad you are all doing OK!!

Cat you will soon start feeling preggers hun....give it time! x

I don't feel Pregnant most of the time so don't worry about it Cat.

Don't think it'll really sink in until the bump appears :wink:

Charm X

im just worried that my af will show up :oops:

YAY LOOP were due same day woooooooooooooooooooo wonder if any of us go over or are early :D

MrsE said:
I don't feel Pregnant most of the time so don't worry about it Cat.

Don't think it'll really sink in until the bump appears :wink:

Charm X

My bump is very much here, and I STILL DON'T believe I am pregnant, although I do feel it :lol:

loop said:
im just worried that my af will show up :oops:

I am still expecting AF......I know that sounds silly, but that's me for ya :wink:

I'm doing ok. Not feeling incredibly PG. Bigger boobs definitely and MY GOD :shock: they are sore when I'm cold. Feel like my nipples will burn off! Feeling a bit nauseous but not actually been sick.

Starving hungry. Can't get through the morning without having a snack. Have a slight bump but am putting that down to total lack of exercise for last 2 months and pigging out to satisfy hunger! :lol:

Main symptom is incredibly sore leg tonight. Decided to have another injecting into my leg rather than my bum. BIG MISTAKE! Now I can barely walk. Still looking on the bright side. Only 5 more weeks of injections to go.

Big thing we're looking forward to is scan on Friday where we'll hopefully find out if it is one or two. V. excited :loopy:

Helen said:
I'm doing ok. Not feeling incredibly PG. Bigger boobs definitely and MY GOD :shock: they are sore when I'm cold. Feel like my nipples will burn off! Feeling a bit nauseous but not actually been sick.

Starving hungry. Can't get through the morning without having a snack. Have a slight bump but am putting that down to total lack of exercise for last 2 months and pigging out to satisfy hunger! :lol:

Main symptom is incredibly sore leg tonight. Decided to have another injecting into my leg rather than my bum. BIG MISTAKE! Now I can barely walk. Still looking on the bright side. Only 5 more weeks of injections to go.

Big thing we're looking forward to is scan on Friday where we'll hopefully find out if it is one or two. V. excited :loopy:

Hi babe,

I suffered really bad with the cold and sore boobs, get some kamilosan a cream from your supermarket or chemist and put it on your nipples when sore, it really helps!

Also eating little and often should help the nausea.....also plenty of protein, like pasta & potatoes etc....

Atleast you are countdown with your injections hun....you must be running out of space to put fresh holes :cry:

Wishing you all the luck in the world for Friday babe, be sure to let us know as soon as you can......what is your ideal scenario, just the one, or 2?

Good Luck babe! :hugs: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->