How are you all going?

Angel

Reaction score
Just wondering how you are all feeling,I haven't been online alot recently.
I can't believe how fast this pregnancy is going.Christmas is just aroung the corner and after that it's not going to be long before the baby is due.I am constantly getting kicked these days (takes after his brother) lol.Apart from the odd feet swelling and sore back everything is ok this end.Anyway hope everyone is doing well.:hugs:

I am just really tired at the moment, and a bit worried because I am not getting lots and lots of belly wobbles yet, and when they do happen they are very low down in the stomache. I am also a bit anxious about my second scan next week. My first one revealed that the baby was small, but well. I am hoping to take a translator with me this time so i can get some answers to a few questions to make me feel a bit better. So apart from that, and the constant need to pee, I am doing okay.

Hi Angel, Thanks for checking in on the 2nd tri ladies. I'm doing well, definitely can't complain. I've eaten loads and feeling pretty excited as the time draws closer. I've raided my entire ice cream supply, need to restock :( LOL

I've been getting quite a few kicks as well though I can't quite tell is there is a specific period during he day or night when it is more frequent.

Hope everyone is doing ok, hang in there ladies!

Hope you are doing well

Hope everything goes ok with your scan Fay,try not to worry too much:hugs:
I know what you mean about ice-cream Mango,I am into the icecream sandwiches ATM,I am sooo hungry :rofl:

Hi Angel, Thanks for checking in on the 2nd tri ladies. I'm doing well, definitely can't complain. I've eaten loads and feeling pretty excited as the time draws closer. I've raided my entire ice cream supply, need to restock :( LOL

I've been getting quite a few kicks as well though I can't quite tell is there is a specific period during he day or night when it is more frequent.

Hope everyone is doing ok, hang in there ladies!

Hope you are doing well

hahah---- im trying not to buy any ice cream so that i dont eat it--- other than the choco taco i'll eat at my hubby's work ( i take him dinner every night---cause he works nights--and we get to have dinner together)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->