How are you carrying??

TTC Baby M

Reaction score
Just wondering what truth there is to the whole- boys are carried lower and rounder whereas girls are higher and wider?

I am team yellow and am getting people come up to me every day saying oh you are carrying this way so it must be this. They can be so insistent and i'm probably being ridiculous but its making me feel a bit self conscious of my bump and how it is sitting :( I am team yellow coz I want it to be a surprise not for everyone to insist they KNOW what I'm having by where my belly is!

So is there any truth to it ladies or can I tell them all to shut up its just down to body shape lol

It's all just down to your shape and where bub wants to be, I'm having a girl and she's been high up all pregnancy and my SIL was team yellow, carried low and everyone said ohhh your having a boy.....she had a little girl! Because people had said boy so much she was really shocked when baby was a girl

I'm basketball shaped with my belly. I would say high and round. It's a boy. He's really kicking my ribs a lot and when he moves around its tight. I feel like my abs are over stretched.

im carrying with a definate waddle hehe belly button is almost flat and belly is equally round x

Im definately round and all belly, but I've carried pretty high the whole pregnancy. Im having a Boy!

Im having a boy and ive carried low since the beginning. looks like im carring a basketball in there.

I'm carrying not high or low. I have a perfect smaller sized bump. I am having a boy and am loving how I am carrying. With my little girl I carried bigger and wider.

I'm high and wide. Although I days I feel I'm carrying everywhere

I'm carrying high. It's all bump out the front like a ball. I've still got my waist! It's a boy

im carrying really well, its all bump out to the front, he's lying low.

My avatar is of me last wk im carrying a girl vut carrying totally different to what i did with my dd i say it depends on body shape and how baby is laying

I posted this over in 2nd Tri earlier this week. I'm 27 weeks (or 26, depending on which doctor you ask) so I was hesitant to post it over here... but it got very little response over there! I'm really glad someone else is feeling the same way about EVERYONE WANTING TO TELL YOU WHAT YOU'RE HAVING! Whew. Thanks for letting me repost!

Team Yellow - Sick of everyone who "knows" what we're having!

This is just a vent. We are team yellow with our first, and I'm 26-27 weeks. It has been stressing me out that we didn't find out what we're having, mostly because I feel like I'm not bonding right with this baby... I really want a boy, for some odd reason, and I'm so scared that I'm going to be disappointed if it's going to be a girl. Even though, I know that all we really care about is that baby is healthy!

Anyway, I have at least 8 people tell me that I'm having a girl. There hasn't been a single person who has said I look like I'm carrying a boy. I'm 5'5 and have definitely gained weight all over, plus had strong stomach muscles before getting pregnant. My belly looks a little square! And I look CHUBBY.

Anyway, I'm getting such anxiety over everyone who "just knows" that we're having a girl!!! I'm ready to know... but there's no turning back now! I just wish that all of these people who KNOW would keep their damn mouths shut and wait to find out like us!

I'm not really sure how I'm carrying! I've seen pictures of my mum in all of her pregnancies though and she carried myself and my brothers exactly the same.

High starting up under my ribs, you cant tell from behind at all, but it takes up my whole front rather than a neat football shape... exactly the same as last time!

Both boy bumps!

I carried my first baby way down low, and my bump was very round and protruded a LOT. This bump has been up high and very wide (well, as high as can be with me having a very, very long torso). Both are male. I'm not sure why I'm carrying so much differently this time... I guess this placenta just attached way differently than the last.

With my DD1 I was low and petite and with this baby girl pregnancy I am like a basketball, all high and wide!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->