How are you carrying??

Thanks ladies sounds like quite a variety just as I thought :) I am carrying not high not real low but all out front, but I have been the same weight my whole life no matter what I eat so I can understand why I haven't put on all over, just genetics I guess! Plus bub is usually laying transverse so bump is kinda wide at times. Everyone guesses boy from this but I have no feeling either way!

Ive officially started to carry pretty high!

Attachments

• 29 weeks.jpg
    29 weeks.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 4
Here's my blue bump!

There's really no rhyme or reason to it tho. It all depends on body shape and how baby is laying!

Attachments

• 33 weeks.jpg
    33 weeks.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 1
My boy is probably as high as possible at this point, right under my ribs. Most people guess it's a girl, but he is def a boy so don't listen to people who "know"

I definitely carry differently for each - boys like a basketball, girls more all over, wider and less round. I've had 3 boys and on 4th girl!!
I think it varies between people though as everyone has a different body shape to start with. :shrug:

Can anyone tell me how I'm carrying? I think low but I'm really not sure because I don't have anything to compare it to. Spoilered it as I can't work out how to post non-massive pictures :dohh:

https://sphotos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/561166_10151543579771281_1872448507_n.jpg

Can anyone tell me how I'm carrying? I think low but I'm really not sure because I don't have anything to compare it to. Spoilered it as I can't work out how to post non-massive pictures :dohh:

https://sphotos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/561166_10151543579771281_1872448507_n.jpg

looks low to me

We're having a boy (confirmed 3 different times) yet people will stop me in the street and says 'that's definitely a girl your carrying very high' lol... Here's a piccie today at 31&5 to see of similar to u xx

https://i1150.photobucket.com/albums/o618/BroodyBlair/1039C95D-6623-4333-AD57-91E4167B02EE-367-0000009D78262EB8_zpsbbde171a.jpg

With my lb I carried high and all out front, from behind I didn't look pregnant till late on and that was only coz I was huge and waddled!

This time I'm carrying out front again, quite neat but very low at this point (I can feel her moving right by my pelvic bone!) And this one's a girly!!

I think everyone is different, plus I think it's different for different pregnancies!

I'd tell them to shut up, because it really has nothing to do with baby's sex how you're carrying! I'd say the majority of my bump is quite low. It does start up by my rib cage but doesn't really pop outward until down around my belly button, and she is ALLL girl in there!

With both of my boys and with my current girl i am carrying low.
I think if this theory "is right" or not is nothing more than coincidence. The way you carry depends heavily upon your body type, your pelvic organs and positions, the position of the baby, how muscular you are, how much padding you have, and the placenta location. It's def an old wives tale IMO.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->