How bad a frer at the moment please?

Holly82

Mummy to 10
Reaction score
I’ve just taken a frer, bit early as I’m not due AF till Monday. Was supposed to hold off testing till tomorrow at the earliest, but my Amazon order turned up lol.

can anyone tell me how bad frer are at the moment. I’ve not tested for a couple of months, so didn’t think they had, but wasn’t sure.

anyway, I’ve taken one of my frers. Only an hour n half hold with virtually no liquids. I swear I can make out a mega faint pinkish line. Looks a lot like when I found out with my youngest. I can barely get a decent pic, but I can see it better in person. It came up in the timeframe and gradually got a tiny bit more noticeable x

BDA52799-00BE-4573-945B-9886D6A150C3.jpeg 7915E9B0-101C-40A1-B0C6-B1D8DBDCC7CC.jpeg

Thank you.

I waited an hour and did another lol just to try and rule a dodgy test out. I didn’t pee fully when I did the last test (tmi) so I thought it might be ok. It’s pretty much the same result, so I’m still non the wiser. My first test is more noticeable now though.

I’ll do another with fmu in the morning and see if there’s any difference, or maybe I should wait a bit longer?

Easily see it, mine looked like that with this 1 at 9dpo x

Frer's really are terrible at the moment. I'd test again tomorrow morning xx

Well did another not fmu. Still coming up with that pesky indent. I swear they are more noticeable until about 2 hours after.

on a plus side, I may have been testing too early as my tracking app had my OV earlier than I expected. I’ve got one test left, maybe use it in a couple of days.

B10FA13C-0D2B-45C3-9689-89807EC842BE.jpeg

FRER did the exact same to me last cycle. My lines were identical to yours. I hope you get a BFP though!!

I hope that you get an outcome soon. Good luck <3

Thanks ladies. AF arrived on time so my app was correct.

I’m really not liking frer at the moment. Think I may have to stop testing too early. I usually get a good line from 9dpo so I’ll try and test no earlier than that from now on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->