how bad can a day get before, update

wannabmamma

WTT for our own buba
Reaction score
half 9!!

this morning i woke up in a puddle of blood, not from AF but from my nose :shrug: i have never had a nose bleed in my life!!!

next i leave my phone on the bus, ring the bus company they say they wont know untill tomorrow if they have it but more than likly not, so i then ring my phone a man answers and says he will meet me at half two to give it back, OH tried to ring the phone to see if he sounded like a dodgy man and my phone is swithched off :cry:

only good thing is AF hasnt showed and i dont feel like she is coming :happydance:
all this before half bloody 9 :growlmad::growlmad::growlmad:

and now i can just add the button has just popped off my bloomin trousers!!

:happydance:At least you dont feel like AF is on the way.... :happydance:

Stay away wicked witch...a hex on you!!!! :witch:

that is the only good thing with my day but knowing the luck i have today she will show

you poor thing! i hope you get your phone back too bad you can't call the phone company like they do on TV and have them do a GPS trace...i hope your day gets better

well still no af and i didnt get my phone back either!! he never showed and i waited ages so OH is buying me a new one tomorrow :)

oh deary me!!! God id be in tatters right now if i were you!! stuff improved yet??

im deciding to stay in my house tonight just so no more bad things can happen lol

im deciding to stay in my house tonight just so no more bad things can happen lol

aww, poor thing...

I hope your OH gets you a nicer phone!!

Nose bleed, eh? Could you be pregs? :D

hes getting me a pink touch screen! hope i can use it lol

thats what i was thinking as iv never had one before!!! i just think AF id going to show tho. if she not here by the time i finish work tomorrow im going to but a superdrug test me thinks

hes getting me a pink touch screen! hope i can use it lol

thats what i was thinking as iv never had one before!!! i just think AF id going to show tho. if she not here by the time i finish work tomorrow im going to but a superdrug test me thinks

Yay and yay!!!

Keep us posted!

hiya hun, i had a lil nose bleed 2 last nite!!! wen ru testin?? xxxx

if AF doesnt show today which i think she will then in the morning. you? xx

half 9!!

this morning i woke up in a puddle of blood, not from AF but from my nose :shrug: i have never had a nose bleed in my life!!!

next i leave my phone on the bus, ring the bus company they say they wont know untill tomorrow if they have it but more than likly not, so i then ring my phone a man answers and says he will meet me at half two to give it back, OH tried to ring the phone to see if he sounded like a dodgy man and my phone is swithched off :cry:

only good thing is AF hasnt showed and i dont feel like she is coming :happydance:
all this before half bloody 9 :growlmad::growlmad::growlmad:

eugh what a crappy morning! hope your day will improve :) I've read good things on here about superdrugs own brand tests, good luck & fingers crossed for you, sound like you deserve a bit of luck today :) xxxx

well girls AF got me this morning :( i knew she would, shockingly im not in that much pain!! fainted last month with it lol. im in a good mood tho just going to focus on trying again. good luck to you all xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->