How bad is your urge to pee?

MollyNorwood

Mummy of 2 Girls
Reaction score
I am way overdue and for the past week (aprox) I have been feeling like I am in constant need to pee.
I am not passing any blood so I am fairly certain this is not an infection ( I had a bad one when I was 6 months pregnant so Id know) but I have to pee every half an hour and all the while in between I have immense pressure in my pelvis area making me feel like I am almost busting.
Most times I go I only pee a very small amount but the feeling right before hand is that I will have a lot to pass!
Thankfully I am getting induced this week but this is doing my head in.
Is it normal????

I'll have moments when I just leave the bathroom, then have to turn around and go right back because it feels "urgent" only to have a tiny drip drip drip. Also if I've somehow managed to sleep a solid hour and a half at night, when I do wake up, the pain of having to go is so bad that I can't even fully stand up straight and have to hobble until I make it to the toilet. It's my understanding that as long as it doesn't hurt TO go pee, as in burning, that infection isn't really a worry. For me at least the act of going immediately relieves any discomfort. Also there are times where baby likes to headbutt the bladder, which I'm sure is more intense for you as you are farther along.https://d.justpo.st/images/2014/10/c800f53d2953fee7af6be0bdecf67a39.jpg

Surprised Honey you just described me exactly! I am also waking up every hour on the hour and I too am in so much discomfort that I can't even straighten up and hobble as quickly as I can (or as quickly as my sore painful hips will allow!). Even after sitting with my legs elevated on the couch for half an hour I am Stoop-y McGee with football feet trying to make a mad dash to the loo. It's a nightmare!
P.s. Love the pic, definitely gotta be whats happening inside!!

The other day I literally peed / tried to pee 6 times without leaving the bathroom (pee, wash hands, have to pee again). Finally I just said screw it and decided I would just continue on my day with having to pee becuase the feeling wasn't going away.

I have a twin right on my bladder and I pee every half hour, sometimes I can hardly walk to the bathroom the urge is so strong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->