How bad is...

Lou

Reaction score
Ronnie, from eastenders... pinning those condoms!

haha I know its all made up, but I dont think I could do it to poor OH... I'd feel as if I was breaking his trust or something...

How about you ladies, would you ever give into desperation?

xxxxx

Id never do it but have thought and threatend to do it.

Id never do it but have thought and threatend to do it.

haha!! sometimes men just need a slight push in the right direction... but I agree, I'd never do it either. Infact I dont use condoms so I dont think im even aplicable... :dohh:

xxxx

OOO i havent seen this episode yet watchin in at 10 lol
Naughty Ronnie, i could never do it to OH
x

HAHAHA!! Jack "how do you like your eggs" Me pretending to be Ronnie "fertilized". I make me laugh

I've joked about it but I couldn't concieve a child in that way. I want it planned or else a geniune accident. Noway do I want a planned accident

I have threatened the hubby many times, but just jokingly. I agree with you needausername, I would want it to be a geniune accident ..I could never live with that kind of guilt.

I'd NEVER do it!!

Honestly though, OH is more likely than I am to start poking pinholes in our condoms :rofl:

:blush: Um... i was a naughty girl the first few months I wanted to start TTC and my DH didnt.... but that was a few years ago.:blush:

I have threatened the hubby many times, but just jokingly. I agree with you needausername, I would want it to be a geniune accident ..I could never live with that kind of guilt.

I could! I'd have a gorgeous little baby to help me live with it :rofl:

:blush: Um... i was a naughty girl the first few months I wanted to start TTC and my DH didnt.... but that was a few years ago.:blush:

Seriously? Did you ever come clean? Did he forgive you?

Well we don't use condoms so that question is obsolete xD

before we decided on a date and my partner wasn't so sure about having kids, my friend at work told me to do it!

I was tempted but noooo! I couldn't lie to save me life & would feel 2guilty!

Seriously? Did you ever come clean? Did he forgive you?

:rofl: Nope! but it only happened a few times because he didnt like condoms and caved in to the idea of TTC :rofl: :rofl:

I've joked about it tons..but he thinks that i didnt take my pills on purpose last time anyway :lol: But i think he'll be the one doing that rather than me now!

i said to my OH, if he were jack, would he honestly trust her to go into the bathroom and get one without pinning it?! knowing how desperate she is for one!!

oooh I haven't seen Eastenders for a while now... naughty Ronnie

Would never do this to hubby - our relationship is built on trust and this is an extremly dishonest thing to do

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->