How bad?????

KX

Reaction score
Remember the shit birth story and how crap the hospital were? And how we had to ask them to weigh her after waiting over an hour?

Well my HV was out yesterday and said what did they tell you Lucy weighed, and as I thought I said 9lb 4, she said no she wasnt they have converted it wrong-Lucy was infact 9lb 7oz when she was born-4280g, which they had stupidly converted into 9lb 4. I knew they were soo rushed off their feet.

So madam has lost weight-she went down to 9lb 4 last week and has gone up to 9lb 6 this week, so she still isn't her birth weight yet.

i know it might sound trivial but we've gone about telling everyone she was 9lb 4oz! Its another thing to add to my list of complaints regarding the care at the hospital!PAH!xxx

That is annoying as their birth weight is one of the facts that's ingrained into your mind. The hospital sound proper shoddy, good luck with your complaint!

oh god hun! :hugs: hope its all uphill from here!

aaawww thats nice u should of now the correct weight (((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))

That is pretty dire....I hope you've not used the details for anything yet! -Fancy if you'd had anything made with her birth weight put on?! = Like a birth Announcement in the newspaper!

Wow 9lb 7oz eh?!!!! What a little whopper, no wonder you had such a hard time!

same weight as Coby :D i feel your pain lol

Thats bad they didnt get the right weight, busy or not busy there is no excuse for that, defo complain about your care on the whole!

Hope things get easier and better for you now

x

I would be pissed off as well. Although I can relate to you with the Big Bubs, my youngest was 9lb 7 1/2oz.

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

omg that's bloody annoying, they should be able to convert it correctly

Thats really bad, hospital are gettin worse! Hope ur ok K!
X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->