How big is you baby??

Gem13

Reaction score
I will be 34 weeks tomorrow, had a midwife apt today - when she measured the bump it's showing as a Fundal height of 38....and a size of 3.6kg. I have a growth scan next week anyway - but is anyone else looking like the might be delivering a small toddler?!

Lol I'm measuring 32/3 weeks as of Wednesday, it's not really accurate... Neither are growth scans.
Although I did deliver a 10lber last time.
Xx

I had a growth scan at 33 weeks and mine was just over 2 kg (2032g) had another at 36 weeks and it was nearly 2.8kg. My bump is measuring small tho was 33cm yesterday do having another growths scan next week.

Here they don't measure bump, but I had an ultrasound for potential placenta previa (which has corrected!! whoooo!) on Wednesday and at the appointment they calculated his approximate weight. He's looking about 2.5kgs (5.5lbs) at 33 weeks. Estimated to be about 8.5 - 9 lbs at birth.

Growth scan at 34+3 showed 5lbs 15oz projected to be almost 9lbs at birth.. Head is measuring two weeks ahead and rest of baby is measuring a week ahead!

Madam is about 4lb 8oz now :)
Harry was 11 lb 5 oz at birth shes not as big as he was he had extra blood vessels in his cord but don't go by the guesstimates the charts the scans it's all a guess all of them said harry was 8lb yeah don't think so !

I'm supposed to be delivering a 10.5 pound toddler in a week....so we'll see!

I just checked my notes and it said I measured 31c at 32 weeks, midwife says thats fine. my last dd was 6 1/2 pounds when delivered at 42 weeks.

I have no idea! Lol last appointment my midwife said my bump was measuring good. That's about it though. No growth scan :shrug:

I'm never told my fundal measurements, but I did just have an ultrasound yesterday. LO is estimated at about 3lbs 8oz at 31w2d. She didn't tell me an estimated birth weight, but did say she would probably be smaller than DS was at 8lbs 9oz.

My bump is measuring 40.5 weeks at 38 weeks. At 31 weeks she was estimated to be 4lb 2oz....

If genetics is anything to go by I'm gonna be delivering a child, never mind a toddler! My mum was 11lb 6oz, I was 8lb and born 5 weeks early, my brother was 8lb 6oz and was born 4 weeks early and my sister was almost 9lb at two weeks early.

Pray for me! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"