How big is your baby??

myangel167

Reaction score
Hello ladies! I am 29 weeks now :) I had my last ultrasound at 27 weeks, 3 days. My baby girl weighed 2lbs 7 ounces and was already head down and on my right side. At my prenatal check up a few days ago (I was 28 weeks and 3 days) my fundal height was 32cm.

How big was your LO at your last ultrasound?? What's ur fundal height?

They never tell me my fungal height. Only that I'm right on track. But I did have an ultrasound yesterday at 27w2d and LO is 2lbs 1 oz :) She is also head down.

have no idea on fundal height as that's not really accurate as he moves around so much. She measures me, and that's that, never tells me what it is or anything like that. Never shows concern, so I'm not worried.

As for weight, at 36 weeks, they estimated him to be about 5lbs.

At 32 weeks they believe that she's over 5lbs. So I'm assuming she's 7+

At 38 weeks my fundal height was 33 cm, I was never given a weight estimate on baby, but just told that baby is "definitely not tiny and will most likely be an average weight."

I wasn't even told the estimated weight at the time of the u/s. I ended up finding out a week later at a NST I had. Nurse on L&D asked me if they told me how much he weighed, and when I said no, she looked it up in my notes.

At 27+4 baby was estimated at 2lb10 then at 33+4 was estimated at 5lb1. Breech at the first growth scan and head down at the second one - she even had to tilt the bed to get baby to come into view!

I've not had my fundal height measured this pregnancy. But last pregnancy I did and I was always measured 2-3 weeks ahead but baby had IUGR and was only 5lb4 at 37 weeks so I think it was to do with how she was lying (curled up in a ball with her bum out, until right before delivery when she dropped)

I had an ultrasound at 39+2, fundal height was 42cm (I had polyhydramnios.) And baby was estimated at 7lb 6oz.
She was born yesterday at 41+5 and weighed 8lbs 12.5oz. She is very long too

I don't really know yet, last scan was 22 weeks and she was nearly 2lbs but doc said I was looking like it'd be another 8 lb lo.
I'm now 29+5 and she is taking up ALL the room in my belly!! It hurts so much when she moves!! I can feel her down low and up higher on both sides at the same time!! I love to feel her move cause I know she's ok but man it really hurts!! I was in tears last night when she had her usual evening movements!! And she moves all the time! The only time I don't feel movement is just after waking up and I feel a really heavy sensation in my bump (I think it's her sleeping, being still!)

At 29 weeks my fundal height was 32 and at 32 weeks it was 37. I have a growth scan on Monday

At 37+5 he was estimated to be 8lb 6oz. Fairly healthy weight mi tinks.

I had a scan at week 27 and baby weighed In at approx 2lb 4oz.

I had my last midwife appointment at week 29 and I measured 30!

At 27.3 weeks baby was 2.8 llbs, I have another next week at 31.3 I'm guessing baby will be around 4llbs x

At my 31+3 scan they said baby was breech, sunny side up and estimated two weeks ahead. Approx 5lbs but she wasn't concerned and neither was my Dr. They never tell me the fundal height but I am always measured, except this last time due to scan being done earlier that day. Baby has hung out on the right side this whole pregnancy. At scan was snuggled up to the placenta. Probably why breech and sunny side up.

At my scan at 28 weeks baby weighed around 2 lb 11 oz and at 35 weeks around 6lb 2oz! Was told to expect a baby in the region of 8 and a half to 9lb at due date which is around the same weight as my dd. My fu dal height at 38 weeks measured 40 but generally always measures ahead as im overweight anyway

We had a growth us at 30+5 they estimated baby to be 4lb9oz... They said that was about three weeks ahead. Last appt was 36+3 and fundal height was 42cm. Have another growth us Tuesday at 37+3. I think baby is ok but my doctor is always telling me how big he is. Will see what Tuesday brings.

At 26+5, they said the baby was around 2lb6oz (which they said was ~60th percentile). Never gotten told my fundal height, even though it's been taken...

In every ultrasound since 20 weeks, baby has been head down and low- not sure which way he's facing though.

We have a 3d scan in a week and a half- looking forward to seeing how much he grows!

I had a scan at 33 weeks they estimated her at 4lb 12oz, right on track apparently. They didn't check my fundal height. I have another scan next Thursday at 36+1 to check her growth. They told me if she keeps growing the way she is and I go to my due date she could be around 9lbs.

Had my scan today at 31.4 weeks, baby was 3llbs 15 ounces so pretty standard I think. Most of nabys measurements plot on 50th percentile apart from the stomach which is heading towards the 90th-dies anyone know why this could be? It was highlighted in my scan notes but no one mentioned it at the time?

26+3 baby was estimated 2lbs 2oz and at 30+3 baby was estimated 3lbs 6oz.
They've taken fundal height but never told me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->