How big is your baby??

I had a growth scan today at 34+2 and baby was measuring approx 5lb 3oz and on track to be 7lb 8oz at full term.

I had a scan Tuesday at 30+1 weeks and my fundal was 34. Bubs is measuring 2 weeks ahead and weighing around 4 and a half lbs which is 2kgs :)

At 31 weeks my LO was estimated around 4.2lb, so I'm guessing by now she weighs about 6.5?!
Apparently she is quite long (I'm 5'10") so weighs a bit more than 'average'.

At 37 week i was measuring 38 weeks and babys weight was predicted at
6lb 4
At 40 weeks was measuring 40 weeks and babys weight was predicted at 7lb 9

At 18 weeks he was weighing about 12oz

After that my fundal height have been 2 weeks ahead. Today's ultrasound for 30 weeks he weighed 3lbs 11oz. So still a bit a head but right on target according to the dr!

Had growth scan at 32w4ds and babys weight was 5lb 8oz Dr seemed happy and said he's growing nicely! I have another growth scan at 37w4ds

Haven't had any scans for a while, and the ones I did have, they never told me the weight. I wish I knew! But they do fundal height at all of my midwife appointments, and I've consistently measured 1.5 cm less than the week I'm in (e.g. at 32 weeks, I was 30.5cm and at 35 weeks, I am 33.5cm)...not sure if this is even an accurate indicator of anything though, or if baby is measuring a bit small or would maybe come late?

Had a scan done at 36+3 days, little man is weighing 6Ibs-4oz x

I had a scan at 34w4d and mine weighed 4lbs9oz I was told she would measure on 23 centile which is the smaller side of normal. No concerns. I have another scan on Monday 36w2d and then another at 36w6d

I do not know how big my little girl is :( I can only rely on my phone app (I'm Expecting). It updates every week, and at 32 weeks, she is estimated to be around 4 pounds. My OB said I am measuring right on track for my size (everyone says I am tiny). She says it's because I am so petite. My sister said my next ultrasound should be at 35 weeks. I am sure by then I will be able to get a more accurate reading on her size :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->