• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

How can I make time go quicker? I want to be TTC now!!!!

happy2bme

Newly pregnant :)
Reaction score
I know I've only got 2 1/2 ish months left, but I don't know if I can wait (although I need to) - it's all I can think about!!! Help!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

would love to have the answer to that question but i dont! I am also trying to grow money on trees!! lol

You are so close hunni, least you are counting down the days, i have another year ontop of your wait, till i TTC. X

Hi! I am also WTT and i feel like its going so slow, so i feel for you! What i'm trying to do is just keep my mind occupied with things i enjoy doing and looking at nice things to buy for baby when the time is right. It's hard but thats what is keeping me going for now! Hope it flies for you! x

I'm the same as you, I've got 3.5 months left and it's killing me. I so want to start now but need to get the wedding out of the way first.

Hang in there, it'll be your turn before you know it!!

xx

Think your self lucky ladies iv got over 2 years left :rofl: just enjoy having sex for fun, make the most of going out and having a good time and maybe make a list of why you love your oh so you can look back at it when pregnant and have decided you hate him lol

I know how hard the waiting is i waited about 6 months to start ttc in Jan and it was torture i just wanted to get on with it and now i've put it on hold i'm back to waiting its so frustrating, good luck i hope you get your bfp very soon after you start ttc x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"