How can someone be so stupid!

L

lepaskilf

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-birmingham-15834904

Gosh it makes me sooo mad!....... In one of her interviews, the mother said that he LO scream when she put her under the shower, but she always screams as she doesn't like showers!!!!!!......

I ALWAYS test the water, not just at the beginning, but consistently through my LO's showers!!

I don't think that even counts as stupid.

The little girl had the burns for between 10 days and 2 weeks and they didn't get any form of treatment for her. That's not stupid, that's neglect.

:nope:

i think she didnt take her daughter to the hospital because she knew she purposely did this to her... okay maybe she didnt mean for her child to die, but it was still child cruelty and neglect.

I don't think that even counts as stupid.

The little girl had the burns for between 10 days and 2 weeks and they didn't get any form of treatment for her. That's not stupid, that's neglect.

Agreed!

Absoultly discusting!! My kids drive me crazy sometimes i walk away and count to 10. If they're being naughty there are other ways of punishment. People like that do not deserve to have children!!

It is neglet, but it is also terrible stupid! Who doesn't check the water before putting LO under it!!!

I think it's pretty obvious she did 'check' the temperature, a toddler doesn't stand still under scalding water. That poor girl was held there, if not she must have been unconcious. The 'mother' knew exactly what she was doing.

RIP Kristiana xx

omg that is beyond stupid i just dont understand why people have childre to do stuff like this to them im sure every mother knows to test the water before you expose you child too it :-/
with my lil girl we allways dip our elbow in her bath water first and then double check with a thermometer before we put her in it with my son we allways set the shower temprature check how warm it is then if we recon its ok i allways tell ds to test the water out the shower with his hand before he gets under it

I am not even gonna click on the link because i know what this story is about.

I am sorry but she murdered her child.

She didn't get her treatment and because of this she died.

Just wrong.

V xx

that is horrible! that poor child had to suffer because she inflicted pain and then chose not to seek medical help :nope:

I think it's pretty obvious she did 'check' the temperature, a toddler doesn't stand still under scalding water. That poor girl was held there, if not she must have been unconcious. The 'mother' knew exactly what she was doing.

RIP Kristiana xx[/QUOT

I totally agree with this. The poor poor child XxXx:cry:

like someone else said, she would've had to of been held there.
the other thing, when the showers on and the waters too hot you can just tell before you even get in.

poor little girl.

This is murder plain and simple and makes me sick :sick:

This child would have been in considerable pain, not just under the shower but from the wounds aswell and they still chose to do nothing:growlmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->