How can you get a private early scan?

MrsQ

Mummy to Mikey and bump
Reaction score
as the title says.

I live in sutton in surrey if anyone has any recommendations?
x

Hi hun, all I did was a quick google search, rang the place and got an appointment for 2 weeks today.

I found a place in Guildford which isnt too far from Sutton
https://www.thesurreyparkclinic.co.uk/Pregnancy-Scan.html

thank you my first scan is due at 10 weeks but I am only 4 weeks +1 and just really scared as its first time pregnant ever!
x

also how much was it?
thanks
xx

That place charges £100, the earliest they do it is 7 weeks though, most places the earliest they will scan is 6 weeks.

Mine is £70, but thats down in Sunny Essex, just have a look on google, but from my experience of living in Surrey everything costs more.

try babybond see if 1 near you.
where am going tomorrow, costing £95 :D

Not many places will do the scans before 7 weeks hun, if you can wait that long then you might as well wait for 10 weeks, but if you're desperate then they cost about £100

Good Luck xx

I think in Surrey depending on what hospital your at the 1st scan is between 10 - 14 weeks, big gap I know. St Heliers were very good though. Last time I waited, this time I couldnt so I know how you feel.

I am gonna have baby with Epsom who are testing at either 10+3 or 12+4?. I live more nearer Belmont than rose hill.
Where do you live?
x

It'll be at some point between those 2 dates that they offer you a scan. I used to live in Wallington.

ah just down the road from me. My friend had a really bad maternity care expeirence in st helier and also when my dad was in hospital i had to go the papers so dont trust them!
x

They were good to me but I guess everyone's experiences are different.

yea my friend used to be a midwife there too and apprently they LOVE their c sections?
x

I didnt get to give birth there, I moved down here 2 weeks before I was due. Wasnt any talk of a c-section though. Mind you I heard the same thing about Epsom. I think out of all my friends that have given birth there they've all had c-sections.

mad isnt it? i spose you can never tell. Although epsom and st helier are joint so prob as good or bad as one another.
where you living now hun?
x

Are they, never realised that lol. I'm down in Sunny Basildon now, still go to Surrey quite a lot as I have friends and the inlaws down there

aw ok cool.
did you grow up in surrey then?
I used to go school around Wimbledon!
x

Nope, grew up down here but DH cmoes from Surrey so was down there for a while then when I was pregnant we decided we would be better off near my parents and the houses were cheaper.

I feel so blessed to live in Canada, we don't have to pay for anything like that, health insurance covers prenatal, whether you are working or not, can't imagine having to pay for everything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->