how common are evaps on tesco tests? *another update pg2*

babytots

Reaction score
anyone ever got an evap on one of these? i did one today (well i do have 6 and couldnt resist) along with a sure sign test (like a cheapy) with the cheapy i think i see a line but i'm not sure could be my eyes playing tricks on me and with the tesco there is a faint but definate line on it. thing is i dont know when it showed up as i did it and then had to go settle my daughter who was having a tantrum.

i did take a pic of both tests though the line doesnt show up on it. i wil try and get some more tomorow as the camera is broken so when i zoom in to get a close up i cant see in the screen what i'm zooming in in :hissy: so will use my mobile camera and see if that works.

Attachments

• 100_5699.jpg
    100_5699.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 211
Ohhhh, just logged on & saw this!
I cant help with your question, but wanted to say :yipee: for the POAS pics! ;)
My faint lines were useless on camera, even my BFP, fingers crossed for you hunni!!!! :happydance:

thanks hun :D going to try and do my best and not test til friday. though have to pop into town to get some new p.js for when i go camping and might well stop by superdrug to get some off their early tests tee hee! god i spend a fortune on my poas addiction!:blush: x

ok so poas again today this time with a superdrug one and a v v faint line showed up in the time frame. pic i took is rather rubbish as my camera is broken but hopefully you can see it. screen tilting may be needed and you may need to enlarge it to supersize to see it lol. anyways let me know if you see the line. x p.s second pic is of yesterdays tesco one now its dried.

Attachments

• 100_5708.jpg
    100_5708.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 135
  • 100_5710.jpg
    100_5710.jpg
    110 KB · Views: 119
Im sorry but i cant see anything :(

How many dpo are you?
keep testing :)

I can see something but i think maybe i have looked at too many myself today i have just opened all of mine i have done over the last few days to inspect them and i can see a faint line on all of them and on 2 of then a slightly darker pink but still faint line maybe i am just seeing things but i hope the superdrug ones dont give evaps as if they do i have them on all of mine?

good luck for your :bfp::bfp:how many days late are you
?

hopeforamirac i am 8/9dpo camera is rubbish at picking the lines up a friend of mine tweaked the brightness off the photo and showed up clearer but i cant do it on my lappy.

johnnoblueshoe- af is due mon/tue i tested early as i go away camping tomorow and knew i wouldnt be able to hack not testing til i got back lol. fingers crossed both of us get our dark bfps soon. x

Do you know how ladies on hear take piccys of tests and there bright blue so you can see the line elumo blue... if i can find out ill take pictures like this of mine and show you?

Hey babytots,

I can't see anything either, how many DPO are you?

X

johnoblueshoe you should have an effects feature on your camera where you can change it to black and white,negative sepia etc choose the negative setting on it. or if you have a photo editing software on your computer you should be able to use that.

thanks mrs jd my camera is rubbish at picking up the lines as i cant zoom in enough. i'm 8/9dpo. x

ok thanks just done it on photo bucket ...
what do you think its a superdrug one

https://s1000.photobucket.com/album...ew&current=newcarera255-1.jpg&t=1250173089412

Hmmmm, I think I can see a hint of something there when I enlarge it?
Everything crossed for you sweetie, hoping tomorrows is darker! xxx

PS the chart look lovely, very promising! :D xx

I see a line on the first test, if i open it. It is faint but be assured i have 20 20 vision and can see a line on there.

I can't really tell by the pics but your chart looks great!!! 8dpo is super early try in 2 days:) Good luck!!:hugs:

thanks ladies did another test today taken on my camera phone so its a bit blurry. defo a faint line there hope you can see this one.

Attachments

• Photo-0187.jpg
    Photo-0187.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 139
ok thanks just done it on photo bucket ...
what do you think its a superdrug one

https://s1000.photobucket.com/album...ew&current=newcarera255-1.jpg&t=1250173089412

hunni those are dfeinately bfps!!! they look just how my superdrug ones did when pg with jessica no mistaking those lines. :happydance: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->