How common is it to have a + OPK but not ovulate??

kalou1972

Mummy to Miller & TTC #2
Reaction score
Starting to look like this has happened to me !!

Does it happen often ?xx

Does it happen often ?xx

I have been told that no woman ovulates every month so even though LH is detected - there maybe no ovulation.....Al a bit tough as it's so hit and miss in trying get pregnant!

Does it happen often ?xx

I have been told that no woman ovulates every month so even though LH is detected - there maybe no ovulation.....Al a bit tough as it's so hit and miss in trying get pregnant!

Ahhhh....I did not know that !!...looks like next cycle for me then !!! Xxx

I gave up on OPKs as most months they were wrong. I would get strong positives on days 14/16 etc then would ovulate on about day 20-22. They were useless, and I ended up relying totally on CM which clearly worked!

I'm still trying to decide if I O'd or not and if so, which day. I got +opk & CBFM on 7/27 but my temps have been very wonky since.

I've been bbting this month b/c I'm told the only way other than a dr. visit to confirm you O'd is if your temp spikes & stays high for a number of days...I'm hopeful but not 100% yet this month...gonna give it a few more days with my chart.

Good luck to you!! I've been reading a lot and apparently it's very normal not to O one month and it's only really worrisome if it's a pattern of like 3 or more months straight.

Yes! I did this a couple cycles ago. I had a pos OPK on cd 14 and even some cramping but on day 22 blood work (I'm on Clomid) it showed that I did not ovulate. I was so frustrated. I read that the OPK can detect a LH surge but it may not be enough to actually kick out an egg. Good luck next cycle! Hope you get your bfp soon:)

Looks like ff thinks you ovulated now but you have alot of open circles

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"