How common is this....

Chelsie

Reaction score
Today I am officially on CD 61. AF didn't come last month and now not showing again. I have taken a million pregnancy tests (last one was about 3 weeks ago) and they are all BFN. In August I stopped taking birth control, but it was regular 25-28 day cycles from August-November, then at the end of November I had my period and nothing sense. I have researched that there are women who don't test positive on pregnancy tests until much later than other women. How common is this? I know i'm just searching for hope that I can still get a BFP by now, although I feel it's very unlikely. I have a doctors appointment scheduled for 1 week from today (it has been scheduled since the beginning of the month but my doctor was on vacation.. longest month of my life!) I was just wondering if anyone else has gone through anything similar and if there's any hope..

You can have a false negative.
Best bet is to go to the doctors for a test.

xx

I was in a similar situation.

I stopped BC 3 months before August.

I had a period In Sept. then oct, then nothing until Dec 25th, 78 days later. Did 8 hpt's, and 2 blood tests. All :BFN: then dec 25 had AF, then 21 days later Another one. I was a week early.

I assume that's what my problem is too... I took another hpt today and bfn.. I guess we'll see on Monday at the doctor.. I just want my period to start so I can try again!

Chelsie: I have a similar situation too. My last period was in late November. Didn't have a period in December nor this month. I took several hpt's in the past month and all were BFN!!! Last hpt I did was about 2 or 3 wks ago and again BFN. I am on cd 61 today and decided to take another hpt and it was BFP!!! I took another right after and again it was BFP!! I grabbed two more hpt's and brought them to work with me and tested again during lunch and BFP!!! All four tests (different brands) were positive.

I say you still have hope and make sure you go to the dr. A blood test is the best way to find out for sure. Good luck to you!! Baby Dust!!!

ahh that makes me hopeful!! I took another HPT this past Monday and it was BFN again.. but I am definately going to get a blood test. However, I think I am ovulating right now ???! Yesterday I was having some slight pains in my lower right side and my temps were up to 99 the past 2 days. I stopped temping a few weeks ago (I had over 18 days with continuous high temps which is supposed to indicate pregnancy) and I stopped temping bc it was just frustrating me that AF wasn't coming and no BFPs.. I am extremely anxious for Monday now!! :)

Oh and CONGRATS on the BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Good luck Chelsie and please let us know your results!!! BABY DUST YOUR WAY!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->