How dark were your lines at 5 weeks?

Swanny

Reaction score
I've attached my FRER progression and this morning's test. I'm fairly happy with lines but can I expect them to get any darker than this? When does test line get darker than control line?

Thanks

:flower:

Attachments

• 2012-10-08 08.08.32.jpg
    2012-10-08 08.08.32.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 45
  • 2012-10-08 08.07.43.jpg
    2012-10-08 08.07.43.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 60
Great progression love try not worry, if it was getting lighter then I would worry but they look fab x

Also this is my recent test, by my last af I'm 6 weeks but from ovulation I'm 5weeks 3 days this is what mine looked like 2 days ago

https://https://i1254.photobucket.com/albums/hh607/selina224/D0A149B1-E973-4628-9F7C-D6D750BDC36C-480-00000061286F4F10.jpg

Thanks :) I'm going to try not to test for at least 3 days now and see what I get after that. It's just so hard not to worry isn't it.

x

See if my test looked like yours I would be extrememly happy I just think my test have been progressing really well but then there doesn't seem much difference now between the one I did 3 days ago and this morning's.

Most defiantly our lil beans don't implant all at the same time nor the same day, I took a test at 14dpo and wasn't as dark as the control line and the one I added above is from 21dpo I'd step away from tests seriously it causes unnessasary worry just try and relax as much as you can, I was worried about clear blue digital the other day about the conception indicator took my last test last night and will not be taking anymore xx

Awwww thanks, and congratulations to you :)

x

I hope this works.

This was my 5 week test.

https://m1243.photobucket.com/album...98020D92A7C_zps3a171813.jpg.html?o=0&newest=1

Thank you, your lines look about the same colour as each other I think just as mine do.

I know I really need to stop testing. Although I know I'll probably do another one the day after tomorrow lol.

x

FRER can be a bit rubbish for progression, mine looked the same so I tested with ic's instead until the lines ended up the same colour!

I did a CB Digital on Saturday that said 1-2 wk and just done a FRER that looks very very faint, almost like an evap so now totally confused unless im about to MC.

How many DPO are you? I'd either try FRER again in a few days or try a different brand of test.

Does anyone else have any pics of test around 5 weeks?

x

How many DPO are you? I'd either try FRER again in a few days or try a different brand of test.

How many days is a good question I don't know. My last period was 17 th August but I know that's not a good indicator. I'm guessing just over 2 week but its a guess.

I have another FRER that I'll try and maybe try another make tomorrow.

Yeaaaaaaaay after worrying yesterday I tested this morning and test line is now darker than control line :)

2012-10-09 06.58.24.jpg

So happy for you getting your darker line :happydance:

I tested with clear blue at 4+6 and got a clear positive....then I went to doctor's and did test there at 5+5 and the line was faint!! My heart sank...I thought for sure I was losing it. But went home and did another clear blue and got strong positive. It all depends on the sensitivity of the test.

Congratulations and H&H 9 months :hugs:

Please don't place too much on how dark the lines are on tests, its not reliable, the tests are designed to see if there is HCG in your urine or not and nothing else. The HCG on your urine can fluctuate substantially depending on various factors, in addition there are different amounts of dye in each test. I tested until I got a decently dark line (still lighter than control line) and just left it. I know from experience that sometimes in a non viable pregnancy you can get very promising results from doing repeated tests but in a viable one things are more ambiguous and worrying. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->