How dark were your lines at 5 weeks?

I know from previous experience that you can still have HCG in your system a long time even after a m/c. I personally still tested positive for just under a month after m/c. So I'm not using it as a method for assuming everything is ok but it makes me feel better to continue testing and seeing darker lines.

Dont read much into the lines, however they are looking very good! Congrats!

My first miscarriage the lines didnt progress, just stayed the same, faint!

I have had another miscarriage a few days ago and my lines were getting progressively darker from 12dpo then the day before the miscarriage they started to fade and have now gone to negative again.

If i fall pregnant again im going to try so hard not keep testing as it just makes you worry more!

When I had a MMC my lines stayed dark until the day I found out bubs had died. With my youngest I did one pregnancy test and that's it, wish I would have done the same this time and saved myself some anxiety. Two of the tesco tests I did turned out so faint it looked like an evap and it really worried me, I did my last two tesco tests a couple of days later and they were a much stronger positive and I refused to buy anymore. My SIL with her youngest didn't have a positive test until she was 10 weeks and then that was with extremely concentrated FMU, after that any others she did were also negative xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->