how did u tell ur oh

halas

Reaction score
hey im just wondering how everyone told ur oh's u were pregnant did any1 get creative lol mine was rather boring i just im pregnant but we were already suspisious maybe next time i will make the anouncment more interesting lol

We were meant to be going to OZ for a yr on the 4th september past, and I found out on 28th May I was PG. I just said to him, We arent going to OZ anymore. Shock fell over his face... WHY! Coz ur gonna be a daddy instead.
Not very creative, lol my excitment over whelmed me too much so keep it long enough to think of smoething to do lol

I yelled up the stairs after taking the test.. when he was walking down he was like "this better not be gross" hahahaha..
Not really creative but really funny! I laughed for like 5 min.. it was so funny!

I wasn't creative, but good for a laugh. When I first tested positive, the line was so faint I wasn't sure if I was imagining it and decided to wait to say anything so I wouldn't break his heart if it was actually negative. So I bought a FRER and planned to test again the next morning. Well, of course I had to get up to pee at 3am, so I tested then and got an obvious line. When I went to wake him, he sat up fast and smashed his face into mine. We both rolled around in agony for a few minutes before I dragged him downstairs. I'd poured us each a drink to celebrate and told him he was going to be a dad. The combination of the surprise and the head injury made for a pretty memorable night.

lol thats funny, if i get a bfp im thinking of changing his desktop to a pregnacy ticker lol

I had lots of plans- but when the time came I was in too shock and very impatient for him to finish work!

Well, I dont know what made me test but I just had a feeling so my OH wasnt expecting it at all... I was in the bathroom and left the door open, he walked past and jokingly held his nose so I held up the test and said ok then I wont tell you the results of this... he laughed and went on downstairs, 3 minutes later I yelled his name and we both sat in the bath and half cried, afraid to go out of the bathroom in case it wouldnt be true any more!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->