How did you catch letdown?

LillyTame

Mom of 2 boys
Reaction score
I'm trying to find the best product to catch letdown? I'm looking at the Haakaa and Milkies milk-saver. Any other recommendations? Did you use one of these? What were the pros and cons of what you used?:mamafy::holly:

I just used one of the mini Tupperware containers in my bra when I was feeding. I would put it in a bottle when baby was done and then just pump straight into that for the next feed.

I used Medula breast cups as I was loosing so much milk with let down they were like pads hard on the outside but soft against the skin and it caught the milk maybe about 1oz :shrug:

The nature bond pump...think it is the same as the haakaa

i used the milkees milk saver, but only used it for a few days until my milk supply regulated. Every now and again when my baby will STTN or go a long time without eating and throw things off a bit ill pull it out and use it, but i got to where my letdown on the opposite side was less than 1/2 an ounce and just didn't seem worth it to me. I'd collect all day and only have around 1/2 an ounce. So now i just use it when i feel engorged. You could just use a tupperware or stick a bottle in front of the other side

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->