How did you decide your nursery theme?

We wanted something that didn't rely on specific colours, as we figured as babies room fills with things nothing would match and the theme would be lost. We are big film buffs and decided to go with Pixars 'up' as our theme, which had lots of colors in the balloons but isn't too babyish. I'll post pics when it's finished!.

I found out that I'm having a boy but only DH and I know.
So have to keep the nursery neutral to not give the gender away.

Furniture set is white and room is being painted by DH this week; white with pale green feature wall.

At the moment I'm hoping for a baby animals theme. I just happened to receive some soft teddy presents from a few friends so the theme was a coincidence. I'm a dog lover and have found a few puppy soft toys.

I will decorate the room with baby blue items or so once we are closer to full term.
Still in the process of moving into our new place.

At the moment the owl theme is very popular here in Australia.

We found out we were having a girl the day before our wedding!!

For our wedding we had white shabby chic bird cages filled with lilac material and fairy lights! So that became the first part of the puzzle! Am using it as a night light.... Then I've picked up loads of random pieces made cushions, curtains, and bumpers ( for decoration) and its looking lovely and girly her room looks better than ours! We've been soo lucky not to spend much and family have been generous to buy the big items xx

I always loved grey nurseries, and since bubs will be sharing with ds once their out of the cosleeper and were team yellow so gender neutral

The "Made With Love Girls" at Mamas and Papas, I just new that if i was having a girl it would be that. Plus the theme will last her until shes atleast 8 if i tweak it a bit here and there. Mummy's spoilt little princess lol! :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->