how did you feel around time af was due? just had bfp

laura109

Reaction score
Hi girls i got faint positives since tuesday. Af should of been here today but ob it has not arrived.

i feel heavy at times not any pain but sort of how you do when af is due.

my breasts sometimes feel heavy but not much.

how did your bodies react in early days

I felt like I was going to come on, I still do around the time AF is due, very strange.

Try and relax, your pregnant :) AF is not coming ;)

Thank you. Feeling scared to relax after a chemical but when i get too tomorrow ill feel a whole lot better lol

It's hard to relax after a loss, but just try and enjoy every moment of your pregnancy otherwise we end up driving ourself crazy! :)

a few days before AF was due i had like extreme hunger
i could NOT feel full i could eat until i threw up (almost did but didnt thank goodness)
but that only lasted two days
other than that my nipples were sore but usually are before AF
and i had cramping before AF was suppose to be due which usually does not happen for me until blood actually starts to flow
we had been not trying and not preventing last cycle after five months of actively TTC (obsessing, tracking EWCM, BDing like it was a chore, symptom spotting like crazy)
but im never sure the EXACT date af is due it usually wobbles one day so on the 26th i was like my period may not be due until tomorrow but i thought i was going to get it today weird and told OH that if i didnt get it tomorrow i would test and i did and that morning on the 27th and got a BFP the only day we DTD was on the 15th so i must have ovulated then cycle day 20 (instead of cycle day 17th or 18th like ovulation predictors predicted) which gave me only a 11-12 day luteal phase which is short right? cant get much shorter so could have ovulated later than 15th or not very likely?
so i was about 11-12 DPO when i got the BFP in my siggie day AF was due or 1 day late cant be sure

Thank you.

its such a confusing thing because most things mean both lol

cramps etc can be normal or bad signs.

Im the same my af is between 24-26 days.

I have a shorter cycle since a chemical.

my lp is around 12 days.

people always said to me it is too short bit im 13dpo now so its had plenty of time to stick this month :)

Good luck to you xx

yeah sometimes my cramps can be pretty painful but they dont happen that often maybe 2-3 times a day that i notice and arent very sharp pains and no bleeding so i am not worried

really? a shorter cycle since a chemical?
that is strange because this last cycle i had the worst most painful cramps in the world
i have never felt such horrible cramps in my life and i had already been off birth control for four months at that point so couldnt just be from no birth control like some people have
im convinced the cycle before this one where we conceived i had a chemical miscarriage
because i was doubled over in pain moaning and groaning
had to use a heating pad but didnt help very much
the horrible pain only lasted about one full day
the rest of the period was like usual

i dont really test before i get a missed period anymore
so there is no way of knowing or not if it was a chemical

but if it was then maybe i had a shorter cycle this last cycle the one we conceived?
or maybe a longer one can it cause longer ones too? interesting
we will see how far along i am on the 19th at my first prenatal with midwife
i will update if you like

you can join the february hearts group if you want. we are all due in february!

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...-february-2015-open-group-all-welcome-44.html

i will definitely be updating there and you can chat and ask questions. and share stories its so much fun. and talk about progress in pregnancy! make some great friends and have people to talk to who are going through the exact same thing on the exact same spot in the journey as you. there are quite a few of us and it is pretty active

Sounds like mine that does. Its meant to be fairly common aswel.

yeahhh ill join thanks :) will be nice to go through it together.

guess the twinges are things expanding.

My cm is quite watery i guess like a snail trail as weird as that sounds

is yours the same?

my cm keeps fluctuating
but yes i remember one day it being soooo watery i feel like i peed myself
its normal as long as its not brown or pink or clumpy like cottage cheese
cause the discoloration could be bleeding and the clumpy like texture could be yeast infection which isnt good during pregnancy

I had practically no symptoms so I was convinced it was going to be a chemical! Still practically no symptoms now. :haha:

I am 6 weeks today and still feel like AF is coming with the light cramping!!!!

I had no other symptoms other than the typical PMS ones.

SO CONGRATS! You are pregnant!

Dee

I felt like af would arrive any moment and hot, really hot. Xx

I felt totally normal except for a bit of diarrhea.
Still feel pretty normal, nipples just starting to get a little sensitive to touch now at 5 weeks.

I had some diarhea too (lol!!!! Tmi) and bad cramps! Worse than af! I think the cramps were so bad because this is #2 (I've heard they can be worse).

My dr says as long as you're not bleeding red and you're not having cramps so bad you have to take huffy breaths it's ok :)

Congrats to you!!!! Hope your af stays far away :)

Something that made me feel better (although i know they say don't do it) is checking to make sure my test lines got darker.

It's stressful to find out before af!!!! Lol!!!!

Thank you. My dip tests are still not that great so i bought a frer yesterday and...... you can see below :')

Attachments

• 2014-06-07 06.19.19.jpg
    2014-06-07 06.19.19.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 2
awwww wow
that FRER is amazingly dark!
congratulations!
it also took us about six cycles to conceive

I just felt like I was going to come on, had the same cramps and aches that I always did except no bleeding. Felt that way for about a week or two I think.
I've had light cramps on and off throughout the whole time:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->