How did you hear about us???

I googled '15 week bump' cos I wanted to see what my bump should look like! Found this forum though which is a huuuuge bonus cos I desperately needed someone to talk to and everyone seems so friendly.

My mum found it on whilst we were searching on google :)

i found it on google looking for miscarriage support and now im addicted i love it and all u girls are the best u help me come to terms with losing my 2 beans thanks everyone xx

A friend told me of this site, so I decided to join!

Way cool smilies BTW

Hello, to find this site I simply did a Internet search which brings up loads, so I had a look at a few and decided that this forum looks organised and user friendly! :hi:

The wonderful google led me here :happydance:
Was looking for info on mcs

I found dis place by doing a random search on google, really good and helpful you know xx

My old friend Google introduced me to baby and bump - and I thank him/her for it!

I found you on Google looking for pregnant forums:happydance:

hugs pia 30+3

I heard about your site, looking around on Google, for an answer to some hip pain I have been having haha!. I'm 12 weeks pregnant with my second child. I have a 2 year old daughter named Kaley! Umm that's all I can really think of right now!

<3 Erica

When my friend told me she is pregnant, I did a search on Google about being pregnant and I found BabyandBump! I'm not preggo but I think it's a great site for those who are pregnant, trying and waiting to try! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->