How did you hear about us???

I Google searched for pregnancy forums after I found out I was expecting and this was the first one I found that looked friendly and seemed to have a supportive atmosphere. Glad to say my first impressions were right.

I was looking for multiples networks and happened to see your site. Great site, so far...

I googling how to know if you're pregnant whilst on the mini pill and came across this site. Seems to be some dead canny folk on here so I think I'll stay (if you let me)

Googled babyandme which was an old forum I knew of which doesn't exist now, but this one came up instead!

Googled in search of baby forums and this was the first one I found. Checked out others but this one looked to be the best. :)

Hi, I googled parenting forums and up popped babyandbump :)

I googled parenting forums and found you. Used to use bounty but it all went tits up and was lonley and now in need of new friends!
Please???!!!!!????????

Well I was told about the site by Nic-Flowers. =] Thanks girly! :hugs:

i googled teen pregnancy forums on the site came up. so glad it did id be lost with out

Oh oops I just read a message that might mean I have joined the wrong forum. Is this forum just for teenage mums'? Because I'm 31 and I might not be welcome here. I am sorry if I have joined in error.

Nooooo, Teen Pregnancy is just one of dozens of sub forums.

Welcome to BabyandBump :D

Oh that's good I was just having a look around the site and it looks great. I feel really excited to be part of this site. Thanks for the warm welcome.

I googled CD16 CBFM low and it lead me to your forum. I was very happy to find others with the same "code":happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->