How did you hear about us???

Just joined bnb after searching trying to conceive forums on google. Seems like a really friendly bunch of girls on here.

googled it and found here, lurked for a while, got to be honest lol, i read about for a little while, then finally plucked up the courage to join tonight lol, after the most stressful day in a long time lol. I dont think labour made me as tired or stressed afterwards lol.

Hi everyone x

Googled 'pregnancy forums' and this was the most user friendly and 'real'. some of the sites are very pretentious...

i found out about this forum through my beautiful and wonderful fiance! :)

I was googling pregnancy and found this website and decided to join. I found out on the 1st Dec that i was pregnant and since then ive been on cloud nine. Myself and my husband only got married in August so we were very shocked its all happend so quickly but we are soooo happy. We have been trying to work it out how far gone i am, the midwife thinks im 10 weeks and predicted my due date to be my birthday in July!!! OMG what a present that would be. I am very scared at the moment not knowing if everything is ok until i have my scan which is in about 2 weeks in jan. Just want to get that 3month part past me

Does the worry get better? x

No it doesn't get better. After the 12 week scan you have the 20 week one to worry about lol x

I keep getting pains in my back and dull achy pains in my belly, and i know its odd but it feels like bubbles are being blown in my belly. Its so weired im still in shock im pregnant

How far along are you? I felt bubbles at about 10 weeks. Probably gas? LOL. Aches and pains are normal too. They get worse for most people unfortunately.

I think im 10 weeks, my first scan has been booked for jan so i will know for deffinate then. Yeah the bubbles are weird, only happens every so often. Sorry for the long delay in reply, im still working out how to use this. So how far are you? x

I did a search on google. I was trying to find the best forum, or most busy so I can get the most use and fun out of it! :) Hope this is the one!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->