How did you hear about us???

I don't know how I found the forum the first time around... I apparently signed up in September when I found out I was pregnant... but it seems I forgot all about it and never used my account! I found it the second time around, by googling "Third Trimester Bumps Forums" :lol: ...I think I was worried about the size of my bump and wanted to know how I compared to other mummies-to-be :blush:

I was going threw pregnancy forums and found it and decided to give it a try :sleep:

I found you guys on google...
I wanted a place that I could connect with people in the same situation as I am - and this seems to be the perfect place.

Hi there... new to this but found you while googling for answers to one of the many pregnancy related paranoia I have. Started reading some of the threads and realised that this is the place for me!! So many people here I can chat to that all have the same concerns as me!! hurrah!!

I googled baby forum and a few came up...liked this one best :D

Google...and this forum had the advantage of having a "waiting to try to conceive" section, which describes my very well. Thought I was too early to be joining in baby forums until I spotted that. Cheers babyandbump!

Refoca

googled pregnancy symptoms and it lead me here:happydance:

I was searching medcines you can take when pregnant and found this site.

Hi Im Kylie 19 years old and having my 1st child, How are u all? X

:hug:

I googled loss of a child and found BNB, and i registered that same day and am so grateful for having all these wonderful ladies in my life. :hug:

I found you on Google. . O:)
I was looking for a Pregnancy Forum, and I came across you.
And so glad I did, :)

I googled pregnancy/baby forums, and out of all the options, you looked the friendliest!!

So i joined there and then!!

Pixie

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"