How did you hear about us???

Please let us know how you found out about us, we would LOVE your feed back!!!

BabyAndBump Team

I've found this site in the other forum which i am a member of.. So i feel like trying it out. I feel like it will be another good community so here i am! :happydance:

:thumbup:Hello all i am new here....I found this site searching for pics of nasty evap lines!! Im glad im here and hope to soon share a BFP with u all! :winkwink:

I searched google and found you. I wanted somewhere I could come and chat to others.

xx

Hi there,

I found this site through google, I need some positive support from other ladies how are in the same boat as me, looking forwardto getting to know you all.

xmagsx:kiss:

New here as well, found this forum after looking for information about parents to be and the pregnancy process.

I found it searching the internet for TTC information.

Did a google search for reviews of baby shops and this site seemed the most reliable as it is user led.

I googled baby forums one day and this came up :) xxx

I googled TTC Boards late last night and found some good stuff in the TTC boards here, so decided to sign up.. So far, I like it! Seems like many active users/ current site which I cannot say for many others out there.
:)

I was cruising the net ...looking for antenatal classes actually..and floated up to you. Glad i did. Seems like a supportive, open and friendly site so far! THANKS!:winkwink:

I did a google search for parenting and mommy forums

Searching on google for "cramping 6dpo". Most discussions that I found relative to me were from 2008 or prior, so it was lovely to find people currently discussing symptoms and sharing support in. Here I am in the middle of my tww and the site has been very helpful. thanks!

I found this awesome forum by googling for ttc 80 day cycle. I was relieved to find this forum to address my questions!

i found it via google after searching for a "trying to conceive" forum ^^

browsed it a few months ago but only joined today as this would be our first month trying and i'm getting nervous about testing in, uhm, 5 days time o_O thought it might be nice to chat with others in a similar position x

Googling baby and birth forums, and looking for one with a lot of user activity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->