How did you hear about us???

I found you on Google search i was searching for pregnancy help forums! =D x

I found BnB from an internet search for forums to help the pyche!

K.

I had a question and Goggled it and then this site just popped up!

Google as well - looking for info about pregnancy symptoms and testing.

Good old Goooooooogle!
Was searching for PG forums, and after the others i've seen, this is defo the best!

x

Google for me too, looking for support forums :)

Mostly word of mouth and just spending a lot of time online.
Got some articles through my Google alerts. :)

I heard about it from PrayinForBaby :) sooooooglad she got me turned onto this site!!!

I was browsing trying to find answers to my nagging question ](*,)and when I googled my question, an answer from your site popped up.
I was hooked by the friendliness of the members:friends::friends: when answering questions and also how sympathetic and caring.

I was googling tatty teddies and found a forum link. I like the site and signed up half an hour later. (Could anyone tell me why I can't post replies on any of the main forums, I have activated my account but that was only 30 mins ago)

Thanks

I found you on google and it's great reading that other ladies are through the same things as I am x

i googled it. i saw an ad for BubHub and people on there were talking about it. this one is so much better :)

I was searching for info on a sub-chorionic hematoma. I have thoroughly enjoyed and gotten a lot from this site so far!

heard from here from my fiancee angelmyky she joined here while we were ttc x

Hi There i found the site on google and have found it useful every since Great Idea Thank You :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->